Where2Buy Ms 4000 Ergonomic Keyboard?

phuketsub

I am desperate to find a Microsoft 4000 Ergonomic Keyboard and they seem out of supply all over Phuket, where I live. As I will be coming to Bangkok next week I wonder if anyone on the tech side knows where they might be available in the city...or if they are even still making them. see attached pix. any help appreciated.

post-40708-0-71732100-1359960563.jpg

post-40708-0-31666400-1359960577_thumb.j

many thanks...there is definitely a learning curve on these, but once you get used to it you can never go back...(I have size 15 feet and commensurately sized hands, so I can't fit into a regular keyboard..)

Other recommendations much appreciated

I am using one of these keyboards at the moment, and understand your situtaion Phuket Sub. After my first one crapped out from years of use, I bought another one and got one of those rubberized covers to keep it working and clean. I never saw the 4,000 for sale in Thailand, and ended up bringing one over from America.

I am using one of these keyboards at the moment, and understand your situtaion Phuket Sub. After my first one crapped out from years of use, I bought another one and got one of those rubberized covers to keep it working and clean. I never saw the 4,000 for sale in Thailand, and ended up bringing one over from America.

dam_n, I should have thought of the rubber cover before...It recently struck me that having huge hands puts me in the same position as having huge feet here in Thailand. They seem to have a once-size-fits-all mentality that works for Thais, like with those slippers outside the disgusting public restrooms. Once you pass the size threshold, however, it becomes a nightmare getting what you need.

I got mine in IT City (Zeer Rangsit, but pretty sure saw them also in Panthip). Couldn't find in JIB, Banana or many smaller places. However that was more than 12 months ago. I do recall noticing one 1 or 2 months ago, again at Zeer. Good luck with finding one.