Second-Hand (Used) Car Parts In Cm ?

davehowden

I am looking for things like window winder handles, instrument panel, door pulls for my ancient Toyota Mighty X.

In the UK we have salvage yards but I have not seen anything similar here, any information appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

If you do a search you will find the directions to Loong Rot or Loong Ruat, Rung Rot, etc. It is near the Oriental DHara Devi. There is another much larger junkyard only a km or two further out on the same road on the same side. I've posted the directions a number of times. I have bought the same items you are looking for (Honda) at Loong Rot. If they don't have the color you want, you can pay in advance and they will locate them for you in Bangkok and call you when they are here. Sometimes they turn out to be brand new in the factory package. All items are cleaned and tested.

Junkyards I've found:

1) Don't recall the name. On the superhighway on the left going out, past Wat Chet Yot and past the National Museum immediately prior to a hospital is a junkyard bldg. They appeared to only have large parts, or call it whole pieces, not small parts like door knobs.

2) On Charoen Muang Rd just past the railroad station and about 20 meters past the road that runs along the left side of it is a soi going off to the right. Drive in about 500 meters and on your left is a huge warehouse junkyard called Saha Arai and a few of them speak English. Walk in and the counter is on your right perhaps 10 meters in the door. They didn't have what I wanted, but they had a lot of stuff. Tel 043-308-820 / 2.

• 1 month later...

Junkyards I've found:

1) Don't recall the name. On the superhighway on the left going out, past Wat Chet Yot and past the National Museum immediately prior to a hospital is a junkyard bldg. They appeared to only have large parts, or call it whole pieces, not small parts like door knobs.

2) On Charoen Muang Rd just past the railroad station and about 20 meters past the road that runs along the left side of it is a soi going off to the right. Drive in about 500 meters and on your left is a huge warehouse junkyard called Saha Arai and a few of them speak English. Walk in and the counter is on your right perhaps 10 meters in the door. They didn't have what I wanted, but they had a lot of stuff. Tel 043-308-820 / 2.

Can you show me on the google map?

Junkyards I've found:

Can you show me on the google map?

Saha is the place. I was having very good luck with Loong Rot for the longest time but the last 3 times I went there, they didn't have what I needed and could not source it in Bangkok. I found 2 of the 3 items I needed at Saha. Although I discovered later that one of the items was not an original Honda part but a copy (that does not work 100% properly). So check the parts carefully when you buy them if that is a concern.

His directions are good.