Doomed To Fail Or Worth A Try?

eezergood

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see how many people respond, then I shall pick a date / tme & we can go from there.....

It can't work that way.

People will keep adding stipulations like certain dates, or times. Some people will want it in one part of the island and others somewhere else.

These are always the issues that bog the whole thing down until it just doesn't happen.

Sounds great. Count me in. I can come anytime except odd days in even months, or even days in odd months. Occasionaly, that will reverse, but that would be odd in an even month, but about even in an odd month.

Can't wait.

• Like 2

Lets see how many people respond, then I shall pick a date / tme & we can go from there.....

It can't work that way.

People will keep adding stipulations like certain dates, or times. Some people will want it in one part of the island and others somewhere else.

These are always the issues that bog the whole thing down until it just doesn't happen.

You forgot.

Can I bring the sprogs along.They are no trouble at all !!!!

It can't work that way.

You forgot.

Can I bring the sprogs along.They are no trouble at all !!!!

Bangla it is then..........whistling.gif

Or just do a series of quickies / monthly beers with TV members, with probably less people at one time.

Like: Friday 8.2. 19:00 Aussie bar @Kamala. Any takers?

What I understood, social interactions take place more in the thread proposing the get together than in the actual meeting itself, if it materializes at all. It is an online community anyway. Last time KBB was highly entertaining, guaranteeing a heavy police presence in case the bickering between the board members would get out of hand.

Im going to predict the future ............

After 642 posts on this thread , nothing will be confirmed and the idea of a TV get together will disappear untill May and someone will ask again biggrin.png

No disrespect to the OP hope it actually works this time , but the years ive been a member this seems to be the way it goes blink.png

Good Luck

What's the problem?

I'll just have the little black dress on sick.gif I don't want to bring my kids (only because they're all big & ugly enough to find their own fun) & I'm happy to travel all over the island.

Just don't have the Tardis or a broomstick for other times...

and I'd LOVE to meet some TV regulars

am i the only one who has no idea what the OP wrote? it doesn't make any sense as an English sentence to me. 'has anyone tried to of keen on organising a meeting'? can you lot understand that?

I can understand that easily. How long exactly have you been living in Thailand?

am i the only one who has no idea what the OP wrote? it doesn't make any sense as an English sentence to me. 'has anyone tried to of keen on organising a meeting'? can you lot understand that?

How about "Has anyone been keen on organising a meeting".

Are you thick?

Try substituting the word "of" for the word "or"

Make sense now?

Try substituting the word "of" for the word "or"

Make sense now?

Erorr corerction shuold be auotmaitc atfer livnig in Thialnad for few yaers.

Its called a typographical error, but everyone else semed to work it out.