Tripple Tourist Visa

Hello boys and girls.

Can i apply for a tripple tourist visa (3 times 2 months) in Penang.

I am 39 year old and currently on a Non O from my home country holland.

I prefer to fly to Penang for a tripple tourist wich i can extend every 2 months with one month so in the end it can turn out 9 months, yes expensive, but is it possible?

There have been reports of triples being issued in Penang.........a double is a certainty (well as much as anything can be here).

Your best bet is to use an agent in Georgtown to try for the triple.............they will tell you straight away if triples are currently available or not.

Hello boys and girls.

Can i apply for a tripple tourist visa (3 times 2 months) in Penang.

I am 39 year old and currently on a Non O from my home country holland.

I prefer to fly to Penang for a tripple tourist wich i can extend every 2 months with one month so in the end it can turn out 9 months, yes expensive, but is it possible?

Yes. Should be no problem getting a triple entry visa. Its around 3000 baht ish.

Never had any problem with visas from Penang. Used to regularly get double entry before I got 1 year “O” marriage (with extensions gives you same as triple) I was offered a triple every time, seemed to be no problem.

I agree use an agent they will tell you the score and almost certainly guarantee any visa they say they can get.

I always use Parvez Book Store on Chulia Street on the left side at the entrance to Swiss Hotel.

Good Luck.

If you get a triple, bear in mind the validity which should be 180 days, only.

Means 1st stay 60 days + extend 30. 2nd stay 60+30 = total 180 days.

But you have to arrive for the 3rd stay within 180 days from issuing of visa.

I always use Parvez Book Store on Chulia Street on the left side at the entrance to Swiss Hotel.

Seconded..........good reliable guys.

Is that left on arriving or leaving the Swiss? I use the one on the right entering. No problems and they will help you out with any questions.

Just got my TRIPLE entry in Penang..... No problem!

I would advise to use an agent, they do everything and cost 200 Baht extra!

Total cost 3,200 Baht or 320 RM. (100 RM per entry x 3 + 20 RM commission)

I guess you can use any agent but I used the "Bookstore" at the entrance of the Swiss Hotel.

Give your passport + 2 photos before 10am, it is ready the next day at 2.30pm.

Enjoy Georgtown.

BTW: I drove to Satun from Phuket (5 hours) took the ferry to Langkawi 500 Baht for return, duration 1 hour 15 min, stayed in Langkawi for a few nights, then the ferry to Penang 1,000 Baht for a return, duration 2 hours and 30 minutes. Back ferry Penang- Langkawi @8.30am with a connection to Satun @1.30pm.

Good luck!

Is that left on arriving or leaving the Swiss? I use the one on the right entering. No problems and they will help you out with any questions.

On the left going into the Swiss.

Edited by thaiflyer1

On the left going into the Swiss.

Is the Swiss Hotel near the Continental Hotel ?

Is the Swiss Hotel near the Continental Hotel ?

A short walk. Exit Continental on main drag (Penang) and walk left toward Komtar tower about two blocks and take first real street to the left full of low priced money changers/guest house/eating places.