New Bus Station -Thepprasit Rd

toenail

My Thai friends pointed out to me the other day that the new construction (frame only) along Theprrasit Rd is going to be a new bus station like the one in North Pattaya... and then I saw a newly built (almost finished) colosium building near the bus station site and they said it is going to be an entertainment place holding shows like the ones at Tiffannies. Any confirmation on this tidbit of news?

Are there many songthaews on Thepprasit or will the taxi mafia force people to pay 30 baht as they do at north Pattaya's station?

No shortage of 10B bahtbuses along Thepprasit when the night market is on, but not many at other times. I expect that if this place does turn out to be a bus station there will soon be more bahtbuses around there to service it.

As for paying 30B at the other bus station, I get one out in the street for 10B just as I do everywhere else.

Are there many songthaews on Thepprasit or will the taxi mafia force people to pay 30 baht as they do at north Pattaya's station?

No shortage of 10B bahtbuses along Thepprasit when the night market is on, but not many at other times. I expect that if this place does turn out to be a bus station there will soon be more bahtbuses around there to service it.

As for paying 30B at the other bus station, I get one out in the street for 10B just as I do everywhere else.

North Pattaya road does not have many songthaews coming from sukhumvit. I've been lucky/unlucky at various times.