Kidnapped Karen Girl Enslaved By Cruel Thai Couple

webfact

This couple is utterly demented and deserve to be turned on a spit over hot coals slowly,

to experiance the pain and horror they have inflicted. Won't happen, they will abscond.

Sadly, this is ultimately a product of the schooling system here,

that has made all of Thailand neighbors appear a 'sub-species' to the Thais,

and so for the sick amoral sort like this couple, harming a sub-species is acceptable.

The nationalist 'nation building' exercice of the last 80 years has found root in most all,

but this same denigration and diminution of Khemer, Burmese, and hill-tribes to create

a 'Thai Identity' differentiated from the neighbors, has also given license to the amoral,

or mentally ill, to mistreat their neighbors as they see fit, since the whole culture makes

them seem so far below 'Thais' that it is not a matter of conscious to mistreat them.

Only the Chinese minority gets a pass, but then they look down on all the born Thais too,

making the others seem even lower in status or worth.

Sure most Thais are not cruel like this,

but the culture of Thai exceptionalism is not without it's horrifically dark underbelly.

Let's hope the wheel of karma rolls over them in the near future.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as how the judge showed such blatant stupidity in allowing bail, he should be held responsible and take their place in some retribution, dangling his b_alls in boiling water sounds like a reasonable starting point. Make it a public event for all to see and you can bet there won't be too many more judges allowing scum like this to walk free (read, free to flee and never to be seen again).

• Like 1

therefore the police need to gather the witnesses and present evidences clearly, for which if the suspects really did what the girl claimed, they will be received the maximum penalty of lifetime prison sentences.

What more evidences they need ? Is it no death penalty for that crual crime ?

Is it normal to torture in Thailand as thai policemen or army people torturing immigrants too ?

Why are there so many reports of things like this happening across Asia? Why do so many Asian's want their own personal slaves? Some really sick people out there.

What is so shocking is how clearly guilty people are simply allowed to go free on bail, murders, rapists, and scum like this.

I live in Cambodia so i will keep an eye out for them as they are certain to run.

it boils down to some thai's attitude that other than thai are a sub species

Sure they are scum, is guilty, but slow down on the Thai bit, these atrocities happen, unfortunately, in every country in the world, but that doesn't of course lessen the crime.

Unfortunately you are correct scorecard. Every now and then something like this happens in the US and also in European countries. What is unbelievable to me is a judge gave these people bail.

Yes these things happen all over the world, however in Asia and the middle east too it seems all to common. I read of this kind of abuse on maids on a regular basis.

From the Nation: 'Labour Protection and Welfare Department director-general Pakorn Amorncheewin said if convicted of using child labour, the couple would face a maximum fine of Bt200,000 and up to one year in jail. He said the couple could also be required to pay the girl for the work she had done for them over the past five years'.............

Kidnapping, trafficking, enslavement, torture, and forced labor and the judge lets them out on bail? These people need to be hunted down. Get those mugshots on facebook.

From the Nation: 'Labour Protection and Welfare Department director-general Pakorn Amorncheewin said if convicted of using child labour, the couple would face a maximum fine of Bt200,000 and up to one year in jail. He said the couple could also be required to pay the girl for the work she had done for them over the past five years'.............

Kidnapping, trafficking, enslavement, torture, and forced labor and the judge lets them out on bail? These people need to be hunted down. Get those mugshots on facebook.

And up to one year in jail? This is torture of the most serious type.

Thailand is in desperate need of a judicial review

• Like 1

And up to one year in jail? This is torture of the most serious type.

Thailand is in desperate need of a judicial review

Can't.....The legal system is set up so it is a serious violation of Thai law to speak critically about any court decision. So much for free speech.......

Probable outcome of this case?? The couple goes on the lam for a few months. The story fades away to be replaced with new shocking stories. Quiet inquiries are made to the police, and the proper amount of money is paid to them. Move to a different house, and life goes on......Wait, except for the girl whose life was totally destroyed.....wai2.gif

I suspect the Thai police also wish this case would go away. With the judge granting bail to these monsters, and the police assisting in returning the girl back to the monsters when she first ran away,

the continued publicity surrounding this case must be a bit of a festering wound for them. To actually arrest the couple next week, and have all the facts of the case come out, will make it worse.

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 2

What beggars belief is that this child worked in the dog grooming shop. So customers, neighbours, passers by would have to have been aware of her injuries, not to mention friends and family of the perpetrators.

That is the truly terrifying aspect of the whole thing. Over 5 years there must have been a large number of people with at least serious suspicions, if not absolute awareness, of what was going on.

What an indictment on them.

• Like 2

I am heartbroken to see this. What kind of monsters are these people? How could anyone hurt another human being like this? Let alone a defenseless child. Totally sick in the head. And they're out on bail? They're a danger to the society. Soon enough they'll kidnap their next slave. These so called Buddhists in Thailand always preach about karma. But the things that they do in this country make me sick. No one seems to have any moral value. It's all money talk. The couple probably have money and most likely won't be convicted since the poor girl is a nobody.

• Like 1

I've got an idea. Put the couple in a cage in a public place with lots of hot water waiting outside the cage in huge tanks for everyone to use it against them any time they want!!!

Best idea I've heard! I'd fly to Thailand just to dump hot water on these animals.

Did I just understand that right?

They might be trialed for Labor Law violations?

What about the kidnapping?

The torture?

The cruelty?

All that other sh1t, that turned a CHILD into an abused, broken, hurt on soul and body, victim of those two animals?

Labor law violations?

Seriously?

Absolutely horrific pictures looks like they came from a horror movie, I feel so sorry for the poor little girls suffering she must have had to endure I hope that evil depraved pair get there just deserves with a long term in an unforgiving hard harsh prison

Guys, we can make a difference here, we can hire a private detective and track this scum down and bring them to justice, get the newspaper involved, facebook, andrew drummond, whoever, I will put up 5000 baht to start and go with the detective to find these people, they cant be too far away and their names and faces are recorded, if their wanted by law we would nt get into trouble for bringing them in, guys this really makes my blood boil and Im 100% serious, if we can get enough money together we can make this work and get justice for this little girl,

Wishful thinking?? Anyone else want to help me?

Regards.

• Like 1

I also find it pretty sad that they have so little concern for the girls current emotional state that they find it necessary to have more than five men (news? police?) gawking and taking photos. Clearly a little privacy and one police photographer could do it.

Precisely and moreover the photographer should have been a female. Not only has this Girl (nearly young Woman) been degraded by this horrendous couple, but the Thai Authorities have humiliated her by parading her in such a despicable and thoughtless manner. It also looks like the Couple have done a runner, reading between the lines of the reporter in that he visited the house and it was quiet, which presumably means there was no one in!! Great judgement call granting them bail.

I know Hi-so Thais that have Burmese servants. When I was alone with them, they doted on me and acted nervous. They begged me to tell their boss that they did a good job. I noticed bruises on them and joked later with the Thai saying "what? do you beat them?" "Oh no, they fall down a lot. Burmese people are stupid."

I was shocked that this otherwise nice couple probably beat their "servants" which are really their paid slaves. I now avoid this guy but I didn't know what to do. They are connected people and I doubted that anything would happen to them.

Very close to the ethnic hatred around the world that eventually explodes into genocide. This is one story of many. I hope and pray that the poor girl will recover and have a decent life. I really hope someone adopts her or takes care of her. I got sick reading this.

Edited by KuhnPaen

Not likely there will be a public outcry in Thailand for this ghastly case of human slavery / torture. Thai society doesn't seem to do stuff like that. They do however prompt tired adults to give their MRT / BTS seats up to "full of energy, obese school children" who would be better served burning some calories standing.

Hopefully a few G7 nations will cut off or threaten to cut off valuable trade pacts with Thailand unless justice is served.

Words cannot express sadness for this child.

I also find it pretty sad that they have so little concern for the girls current emotional state that they find it necessary to have more than five men (news? police?) gawking and taking photos. Clearly a little privacy and one police photographer could do it.

My thoughts exactly. That one guy looks like he's licking his chops. Tis not a <deleted>' fried chicken, Somchai~!

Edited by theajarn

Regarding the appalling public stripping and photographing, I imagine the cops, press and social workers who did it had no idea it was grossly inappropriate.

They then did some quick backtracking after reading facebook comments.

That poor poor girl...what possesses people to do that?? I know it may seem wrong to make a spectacle of her, by taking photos...But by doing so , they have captured the public's attention. The burns are horrific....I pray that justice will be done.

Not likely there will be a public outcry in Thailand for this ghastly case of human slavery / torture. Thai society doesn't seem to do stuff like that. They do however prompt tired adults to give their MRT / BTS seats up to "full of energy, obese school children" who would be better served burning some calories standing.

Hopefully a few G7 nations will cut off or threaten to cut off valuable trade pacts with Thailand unless justice is served.

Words cannot express sadness for this child.

When I was a boy the local town would hold a local fair (mini circus). It would have a dunking board. Pay a nickle for three baseballs and try to hit the target. Hitting the target would trip a trap seat that the girl was sitting on. Down she goes in the water. I propose a dunking board for these two with boiling oil below and one Baht for twenty baseballs.
  • Like 1

I do not live in Thailand, only visit a couple of times per year, and thus it's hard to follow-up on these stories, or know what the ultimate resolution is. Perhaps it is equally difficult for locals to track what happens, but in this instance I hope enough will do so. How on earth this couple were ever allowed out on bail I don't understand; hopefully they will be arrested again within a matter of days, and kept in jail for the duration of the judicial process. And it's great to see that some are actively working to get this poor child the medical attention she so desperately needs. And will continue to need because it will take countless surgeries over the course of many years to address the damage inflicted at the hands of this couple. And while I am glad this horrific situation was brought to light, was it really necessary to parade her in front of a room filled with strange men with cameras? Telling her story could have been done in a much more appropriate, and dignified manner.

I've always been against the death penalty for a number of reasons. But cases like this make me waver. It's obvious, however, that this vile couple will not face anything so extreme as the police have been accessories.

I hope their mug-shots are posted widely so that anyone that comes across them can take appropriate action. Vigilante justice can be right sometimes.

It's good news that the girl is being well cared for & may well have a chance to recover something of a normal life. I wish her well.