Isaan Farmers Meeting No8

aussieruss

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all. good to talk to you tony will post date soon but if a date is good for tony and all please tell me PS iwill bring a flagon 2013 vintage muscat or green ginger wine .i cant dicide but it should bring the winos out :D in droves will get back to you soon rgds russell

hi all. good to talk to you tony will post date soon but if a date is good for tony and all please tell me PS iwill bring a flagon 2013 vintage muscat or green ginger wine .i cant dicide but it should bring the winos out biggrin.png in droves will get back to you soon rgds russell

Well that rips it Russ. You are going to share MY FLAGON with these free loaders? What next? The vegemite? ......laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

hi all. good to talk to you tony will post date soon but if a date is good for tony and all please tell me PS iwill bring a flagon 2013 vintage muscat or green ginger wine .i cant dicide but it should bring the winos out biggrin.png in droves will get back to you soon rgds russell

Well that rips it Russ. You are going to share MY FLAGON with these free loaders? What next? The vegemite? ......laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

A flagon of Muscat, what I am going back to a river bank in northern outback NSW. Perhaps a flagon of VO invalid port from WA and some corrugated iron to keep the rain off. I'll be young again. Jim

hi all. good to talk to you tony will post date soon but if a date is good for tony and all please tell me PS iwill bring a flagon 2013 vintage muscat or green ginger wine .i cant dicide but it should bring the winos out :D in droves will get back to you soon rgds russell

Stick with the muskat Russ, green ginger wine is great on a cold & frosty day but we dont get many of those here.

hi all i hope jim can make it to PS looks like there will be a meeting NO8:rolleyes: rgds russell

Big risk mentioning the three letter name Russ, didnt you know "that guy" has been banned! But I can assure you if there is anyway we (be honest, I mean Bergen) can drag "that guy" here, then it will happen. Maybe lost to this forum but not as a friend. I find myself spending more time on "the other site, behind the door" just to stay in touch. Still, life goes on and we have an expanding crowd for a BBQ on the 30th.

To every one else, there are plenty of places to crash so no problems, just decide to come join in.

Back to you Russ, up to you to drag Revar along. Nat and Coxy you dont get a choice, just be here.

Edited by IsaanAussie
  • Like 1

Ok, thanks to your response to my question about rice I am thinking seriously about inviting myself also. It might involve my postponing our honeymoon! Will bring beer Chang, no other brand acceptable.

Edited by cooked
  • Like 1