Russian In Search Of A Freebie Attacked By Well Heeled Ladyboy

Rimmer

Russian Conked By Ladyboy For Copping A Feel

lb.jpg

PATTAYA:--A Russian tourist on Beach Road was injured from being hit on the head with high heel shoes by a Pattaya ladyboy, after he squeezed the breasts of the ladyboy but didn’t pay money. The man had newsjsagreed to pay for sex, but changed his mind when realizing it was a ladyboy. They argued and then started fighting.

PATTAYA – February 10, 2013 [PDN]; at 3:20 a.m., a report of a foreign tourist being injured by a ladyboy on Beach Road was received by Pol. Sub. Lt. Anocha Nanthachai, Deputy Inspector, Pattaya police station, Chonburi province. He rushed to inspect the scene with the police team.

The incident occurred at the beginning of Soi 13 on Pattaya Beach Road. Arriving at the scene, police found an unidentified injured Russian foreigner. He had been hit with a hard object on the middle of his head, which caused a big broken wound and was bleeding a lot. The man also had bruises on his body from being beaten.

Full story:http://www.pattayada...copping-a-feel/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-02-13

gosh those ladyboys are getting worse and worse .... so to touch their fake breasts you need to pay ? how rude is that ...... I always touch the fruit before I decide to buy .... just another normal day in pattaya ... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Yeah............ I got the impression that "touching the fruit" is a big thing for russians,just observe them when they go shopping.

I think it's time the Russians send their own police force to Pattaya in order to take care of their citizen on holiday coffee1.gif

Why is that? Brits are model citizens? or Indians? or Iranians?

Perhaps time local police take little more seriously attacks on people by hookers of either sex.

Whats more, a vast number of those f...g man with tits do not tell the customer what they really are and despite what so many on here like to claim they can tell, a large number of tourists can not.

I am on the ladyboys side in this matter. Show some respect to any human being. He got whomped because he acted like a pig.

he just did what ever old fart would do in pattaya ... and I guess the ladyboy was happy until he just forgot to give money ..that's why she get nuts. I have a lot of consideration for ladyboy but not for hookers.

so how much is the price for just touching an airbag and not wanting to hump the rest after you found out she was a HE

The price all depends of the content of your wallet which can disappear when "she" leads your hand to "her" silicone "attractions" to try to take you into the seventh heaven as I experienced once and captured in Asoke another day.

Another trick is to try to offer and share a French kiss.

Edited by Rimmer
Font size

Well at least they didn't publish the guys name... picture is bad enough....

When I got home and people asked me where I got the scars I would be telling everyone I got jumped by 6 pro Muay Thai fighters, all at least 7 feet tall....

not a man in a dress....

gosh those ladyboys are getting worse and worse .... so to touch their fake breasts you need to pay ? how rude is that ...... I always touch the fruit before I decide to buy .... just another normal day in pattaya ... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

+1...If you ask, many will offer a squeeze for free....Usually they are too busy squeezing YOUR fruit...

"The police restrained the moody ladyboy to prosecute further according to the law."

555 , Can She/He do that .. I mean take the Russian to court ?

The police are going to prosecute the ladyboy in accordance with the law. Hope that helps explain the sentence more clearly.

Is it considered sexual assault to grab a mans breasts? Just asking. sad.png

Not sure how assualt is defined under Thai law. It would be assault under English Law, and depending on the degree of stength used may constitute "actual bodily harm" too.

Only if you popped an implant...

It is a fact that these lady boys will try to push for money by using aggression and even violence in some cases.

Some years ago an American tourist in Chiang Mai parked his motorbike outside a Seven/Eleven and he went into the store to buy a soft drink. When he came back out again there was a lady boy sitting on his motorbike. The American asked the lady boy to get off his bike and go away. The lady boy said; you want me go? Than you give me 200 baht. The guy tried to pull the lady boy off his bike then the lady boy punched him hard in the face and ran away, leaving the American with a blooded nose and a black eye.

Don`t let they’re feminine appearance fool you, these guys are strong. They have all the bitchiness of women and the strength of men and can be extremely vicious. In most cases it is easy to identify a lady boy from appearance, I’ve never had problems spotting them in the crowd, although maybe more difficult if a victim has been drinking.

In Pattaya having anything to do with the sex trade is a risky business. In the majority of cases a customer will find a sex worker who will be polite and offer a reasonable service, but on occasions he will encounter the rouges and could result in being robbed and assaulted. So just trend carefully out there and keep in mind that these people are from the underclasses of Thai society. Treat each one with caution.

The beating probably hurt, but that will pale by comparison to the piss taking he will be getting for the rest of his life by his mates....

"Seriously? You got beat up by a guy, dressed as a girl, wielding a high heal as a lethal weapon?"

Geez Rim thought there'd be a photo of a Heel Pointing

That's a minus 2

I'll give you one for the Bandage

Don't Russians like the best of 'both worlds'

cheesy.gif

lets say in Russian if you appear to be gay, its common to get a bashing.

Once i believe there was a protest for gay rights, which was violently dispersed by the special police force.

Geez Rim thought there'd be a photo of a Heel Pointing

That's a minus 2

I'll give you one for the Bandage

Don't Russians like the best of 'both worlds'

cheesy.gif

lets say in Russian if you appear to be gay, its common to get a bashing.

Once i believe there was a protest for gay rights, which was violently dispersed by the special police force.

OK, lets say in Russian; if you appear to be gay, its common to get a bashing. But how do you say in Russian; if you appear to be gay, its common to get a bashing? I can`t speak a word of the language.

I suppose if gay bashing is common in Russia, than this makes it alright in Thailand, plus the guy said that he mistook the lady boy to be a real female and never said he was gay, although so what if he is and where is the humour in someone getting viciously attacked and harmed. Sorry, but I can`t see the funny side.

Edited by Beetlejuice