Aussie Abruptly Leaps To Death After Thai Gf Splits

Lite Beer

Men who commit suicide because of girlfriend problems should remember there are plenty more fish in the sea. Do not kill yourself. Quickly, get yourself a new girlfriend.

Is it hard to do in Thailand?

Can you stick a 1000 baht note to your forehead and whistle?

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people jump here so often.

By definition, there should be more jumpers in their home country. Relationships end all the time, so why do so many jump in Thailand?

post #11 offers a reasonable explanation. alcohol/drugs potentiate any other issues. holidays are statistically known to raise suicide and related incidents.

The solution to all these tragic deaths is found in two specific words used in these stories by the media.

1 Thai girlfriend

2 Thai wife

The vast majority of foreign men who come to Thailand for relationships with girls find an immediate "female companion" ... definitely not a genuine GF or wife.

He is totally delusioned when he exclaims " this is Khun Ting.. she is my girlfriend !".....no she isnt.

In the company of her girlfriends she will refer to you as her farang sponsor....nothing more. GF or wife...no difference..You're only a farang !.

Most of these girls have one or some of the following.....Thai husbands,minor husbands childhood sweethearts,children and other poor Issan people to support.

Thai's consider farangs to be nothing but easy money. Nothing has changed here in 40 years.

Its too easy for lonely western men with more money than sense to come here and get enamoured to some brown skinned village girl.

The whole thing is a scam. Ive been here 15 years and dont know any farang- thai marriages that last the distance. (ive never married here)

Its always about YOUR money and free international travel and access to western job markets and citizenship .. All free ! farang pays for everything.

Marriages will only last if the farang is very generous with his money ie houses, cars , establishing small business for her loving "brother".

Turn off the money tap and the Thai wife will start looking else where....."you TOOD !" farang husband TOOD mia di ! " i get new farang sponsor".

Never get involved with Thai girls. Even Thai men keep them at a distance.

Who are you? ............... a farang.... LOL

Yes many a time and they are not a pretty sight unlike the shots one sees in a movies. I can recall my early days as a plod in traffic and going to a R.T..A . where the body of a motorcyclist laid on the road some 30 or so meters away form his motorcycle. He was clad in full leather clothing crash helmet intact looked as if he was sleeping.

When the ambulance crew and doctor arrived he was pronounced dead, upon lifting the body it was like a bean bag, subsequent inquest reported that there wasn't one unbroken bone in the body. The deceased had been thrown from his bike when the chain broke and eye witness accounts who were travelling at around 80 M.P.H. reported he passed them on his bike like effluent off of a chrome plated shovel. then next thing they saw was him and his bike cartwheeling through the air independent of each other

R.T.A. incidents bodies are a mess literally in bits in many cases.

Just like the English nurse didn't kill herself over transferring a phone call, this guy is unlikely to have killed himself solely over gf issues.

People generally kill themselves because they have massive depression. It's a mental health issue and affects some much more than others.

It boggles my mind people passing judgement on these poor souls who feel they are left with no choice. You have no clue what has happened in his life, you have no clue of the chemical make up of his brain and his predisposition to depression. Basically, you have no fookin clue

• Like 1

Just like the English nurse didn't kill herself over transferring a phone call, this guy is unlikely to have killed himself solely over gf issues.

People generally kill themselves because they have massive depression. It's a mental health issue and affects some much more than others.

It boggles my mind people passing judgement on these poor souls who feel they are left with no choice. You have no clue what has happened in his life, you have no clue of the chemical make up of his brain and his predisposition to depression. Basically, you have no fookin clue

I agree some people have more mental strength. than others it's impossible to put yourself in others shoe's. It's bloody sad

This is one Valentines day that his ex will never forget. Very sad, condolences to his family.

As a great australian would say....'pigs arse'.......doubt she will blink an eye.

Does not matter national;it....but jumping off a building for any girl is just plain silly and wrong and so un thought out.

The maid was in the room with him? Guess she must of been to observe and hear the conversation on the phone.

He wasn't in a room, but in a common area. Can't you read?

-Chooka- did not read the LINK to the News source, I presume. Its usually necessary to do that to get all information.

Edited by ALFREDO

This is one Valentines day that his ex will never forget. Very sad, condolences to his family.

As a great australian would say....'pigs arse'.......doubt she will blink an eye.

Does not matter national;it....but jumping off a building for any girl is just plain silly and wrong and so un thought out.

Exactly, and as sad as it is to say, she may even feel relieved he didn't take her with him.

Why?

Anyone this unstable may in some cases could take their partners life first, then this own. The thought of someone else having her would be unbearable.

Lets be honest about Thailand.

You either come here for work, tourism or more commonly nowdays; very cheap street sex and buying a poor provincial wife. They cant get a woman back home so they come here with their prescription meds ,welfare cheques and naivety and away they go.

Any farang who thinks that girls would lose a minutes sleep over a dead ex farang sponsor obviously doesnt live here.

There are dozens of flights landing at BKK airport daily with thousands of newbie farang sex tourists just gagging to be scammed by girls.

Another day is another farang prospect to these Thai girls.

A dead farang is the same as a poor one......useless. Send it home.

You either come here for work, tourism or more commonly nowdays; very cheap street sex and buying a poor provincial wife. They cant get a woman back home so they come here with their prescription meds ,welfare cheques and naivety and away they go.

Any farang who thinks that girls would lose a minutes sleep over a dead ex farang sponsor obviously doesnt live here.

There are dozens of flights landing at BKK airport daily with thousands of newbie farang sex tourists just gagging to be scammed by girls.

A somewhat cruel assessment , but sadly true....

A somewhat cruel assessment , but sadly true....

I didn't realise that he had prescription meds,welfare cheques and no girlfriends back home that explains why he killed himself

Italian Aussie with a name like that. Say no more.

Oh please.

Italians, greeks, irish and chinese built the nation called Australia. It is only 112 yrs old. Before that it was just a collections of colonies.

Greeks and Italians only arrived post WWII, and most of the Chinese weren't allowed to stay.

The thought that someone would kill themselves over a Thai woman is disturbing in itself, unless you realize just how some Thai women can manipulate a man emotionally. RIP to the fellow. Too young to go this way.

Nationality has nothing to do with it.

IF the story is true as it is written he would have done somehting like this regardless of the ethnicity of the lady concerned. It says more about him than her.

Italian Aussie with a name like that. Say no more.

Oh please.

Italians, greeks, irish and chinese built the nation called Australia. It is only 112 yrs old. Before that it was just a collections of colonies.

Greeks and Italians only arrived post WWII, and most of the Chinese weren't allowed to stay.

Australia built itself after the UK joined the EU and deserted Australia and New Zealand and they had to look for new market's so they turned to Asia and become a better place for it.

I am happy to say I voted against the UK joining the EU because we had to have a common market that didn't inc Australia and New Zealand and I remember that the produce we used to buy from them quickly got more expensive.

I agree some people have more mental strength. than others it's impossible to put yourself in others shoe's. It's bloody sad

A passage in the newspaper articles said

“He thought his girlfriend had somebody (in the room) and has a broken heart,” a Thai staff member said.

I can understand how jealousy and the empty feeling of possibly having been betrayed

in a relationship could make some people act quite irrationally and impulsively. I have to admit to having experienced it myself. It felt like a surge passing through the body and took an awful lot of self-control and self-awareness to understand that it is only a temporary feeling and that it will pass eventually. Maybe not everybody can do that?

Maybe to some people it would feel like drowning.

Edited by Asiantravel
  • Like 1

I don't fit any of those reasons. So why would I be here.

That makes two of us.

That makes two of us.
+ A few more thousand

I dont know the answer to that question. Why are you here? Are you a monk ?

Your a saints supporter so maybe you are a monk ... lol I'm a demon dont get me started on them , they actually threw games to gain draft picks ?

why? they were so hopeless back then they could of lost all their games trying.

Your a saints supporter so maybe you are a monk ... lol I'm a demon dont get me started on them , they actually threw games to gain draft picks ?

Well at least your not a pie so you have some credibiltythumbsup.gif

Well at least your not a pie so you have some credibiltythumbsup.gif

When did Colonel Sanders become a saint ?

• Like 1