Aussie Abruptly Leaps To Death After Thai Gf Splits

Lite Beer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be honest about Thailand.

You either come here for work, tourism or more commonly nowdays; very cheap street sex and buying a poor provincial wife. They cant get a woman back home so they come here with their prescription meds ,welfare cheques and naivety and away they go.

Any farang who thinks that girls would lose a minutes sleep over a dead ex farang sponsor obviously doesnt live here.

There are dozens of flights landing at BKK airport daily with thousands of newbie farang sex tourists just gagging to be scammed by girls.

Another day is another farang prospect to these Thai girls.

A dead farang is the same as a poor one......useless. Send it home.

Cinical but often true. Last december i was coming back to thailand and walked outside of the top floor of Bangkok airport to the middle island to wait for my taxi and have a cigarette. Then a middle aged possibly English guy (I'm no expert on accents) with a chang T shirt stormed past me arguing heavilly with a Thai girl me thinking it's nice to be home lol. They walked acrross the road past the taxis and to the far rail, where they contiued to agrue while everyone watched. The man suddenly thew his leg over the railing the Thai girl (I assume girlfriend) then grabbed it in a hug and dropped to the ground. He kicked and was obviously not faking. It took 4 Thai taxi drivers got hold of him and wrestle him to the ground holding him to the ground till the police arrived.

Yes maybe he got done by this girl, but jumping of the rail at the airport, Seriously!

You either come here for work, tourism or more commonly nowdays; very cheap street sex and buying a poor provincial wife. They cant get a woman back home so they come here with their prescription meds ,welfare cheques and naivety and away they go.

Any farang who thinks that girls would lose a minutes sleep over a dead ex farang sponsor obviously doesnt live here.

There are dozens of flights landing at BKK airport daily with thousands of newbie farang sex tourists just gagging to be scammed by girls.

Cinical but often true. Last december i was coming back to thailand and walked outside of the top floor of Bangkok airport to the middle island to wait for my taxi and have a cigarette. Then a middle aged possibly English guy (I'm no expert on accents) with a chang T shirt stormed past me arguing heavilly with a Thai girl me thinking it's nice to be home lol. They walked acrross the road past the taxis and to the far rail, where they contiued to agrue while everyone watched. The man suddenly thew his leg over the railing the Thai girl (I assume girlfriend) then grabbed it in a hug and dropped to the ground. He kicked and was obviously not faking. It took 4 Thai taxi drivers got hold of him and wrestle him to the ground holding him to the ground till the police arrived.

Yes maybe he got done by this girl, but jumping of the rail at the airport, Seriously!

He would have showed her..

Unfortunately he's not the first farang to try this, there was a case about 3 years ago of a farang succeeding in this at Surv. Airport. He was Australian if I recall rightly...

• 6 months later...

Unfortunately he's not the first farang to try this, there was a case about 3 years ago of a farang succeeding in this at Surv. Airport. He was Australian if I recall rightly...

I guess the Australian was a higher achiever than the guy I saw

Blast from the past.

Anyways, people don't kill themselves unless they are sick. It's not a normal thing to do and a scary statistic amongst (at least) Australian men.

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by+Subject/4125.0~Jan+2012~Main+Features~Suicides~3240

But there would have been no help for this guy, and it seems his girlfriend didn't help him either, and to tar this guy as selfish is just helping to throw the next sick guy off a bridge.

Man up.

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/

Spent a couple of days in patt. and meet a thai friend who work at Central shopping mall.

In these last few months, he told me that 2 foreigners did jump from the last floor of the mall,

another one did jump from view talay condo, close to the mall.

One of these foreigners did go to complain to the police that he have been cheated of all

his money by a thai girl. Got the answer, there is no law against this!

So he go to the last floor of Central and jumped, my friend was standing just one floor below and saw him falling...