Bizarre Experience At Villa Market.

Exsexyman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no more than a case of bad luck for losing a ticket. You lose the ticket - you pay. I would never try to argue my way out of this if it happened to me.

As far as Villa losing a customer over this - that's a childish reaction. I'm sure the OP's friend will miss Villa more than Villa will miss him.

Your friend doesn't have to worry. Villa Market like the rest of the shops around the closed (forever) CA WOW will be gone soon. I think they just hang in there because of the rent already being paid. I never see that place busy. I hate to see it gone since it does sell some different products than TOPS.

Your friend doesn't have to worry. Villa Market like the rest of the shops around the closed (forever) CA WOW will be gone soon. I think they just hang in there because of the rent already being paid. I never see that place busy. I hate to see it gone since it does sell some different products than TOPS.

The roaches in the produce section will be sad to hear that news ... coffee1.gif Edited by Jingthing

it does not need to be busy with the prices they charge :)

LOL. SOME different products than TOPS? There's no comparison. You can't compare the two.

They're still getting in a large amount of high end fruit and veges, just as they were when they opened in 2007. Someone must be buying this stuff as I couldn't imagine them continuously dumping it out.