Memory Foam

outstripp11

And I see they ship all over Thailand. I am seriously considering ordering one of these but obviously the mattress topper since its quite far. Does anyone have experience with Latex innovations toppers? I looked at the testimonials but they all seemed to be for mattresses.

And I see they ship all over Thailand. I am seriously considering ordering one of these but obviously the mattress topper since its quite far. Does anyone have experience with Latex innovations toppers? I looked at the testimonials but they all seemed to be for mattresses.

The people that bought the 7.5cm thick toppers seem the happiest, and Mam tries to inform them that the thicker it is, the more comfort. The 5cm is however lighter and as such easier to move for those that rent. The 7.5cm can turn the hardest of mattresses into a plush and luxurious bed.

Oh. well thats tempting because we have one of those rock hard "sleeping on a wood floor would be as comfortable" Thai mattress.

I'm seriously considering bringing in a container of mattresses later this year, I own a bed company in the UK and it's quite obvious that there is a gap in the market in Thailand. I can't get my head round the Thai mattress sizes though, I get the impression that the vast majority are what we call Superking in the UK, and I'll need to do some more research on this before ordering a container up.

There's a very substantial jump in the manufacturing cost between a King size and a Superking size, so I'll have to be careful that I get the right size mix in the container.

@sbk One of the matts that I'll bring in is a 5000 pocket sprung New Generation Latex mattress, I reckon the matt will retail in Thailand at about 40,000 baht, which I know is a lot of money however it's quite superb. I haven't seen a latex topper yet, I'll make a call tomorrow and see what's going on with that. I do know that there a lot of pale imitations out on the market though, so I'll take advice as to what is actually worth the money.

The people that bought the 7.5cm thick toppers seem the happiest, and Mam tries to inform them that the thicker it is, the more comfort. The 5cm is however lighter and as such easier to move for those that rent. The 7.5cm can turn the hardest of mattresses into a plush and luxurious bed.

I've had the 7.5 cm for a year now. It's all good. I still miss my waterbed but this is the next best thing.

But to truly "test" a mattress, one really needs to sleep on it. The expensive mattress that I bought felt great in the shop, but after sleeping on it I woke up sore.

Sure, Mam at latex innovations could set up a shop for people to come and lay on her products, but then she would have much higher overhead and have to sell them a lot more.

You can meet with her to see a sample and the quality, for many that is enough. But in my opinion reading the comments of others is whats important...

I see your point but just a quick lay down might be all it takes to see that I feel uncomfortable on it.

As you say the added expense would be a factor plus it would require more of her time. Possibly turn in to a crazy circle of improvements to maintain sales and that would take more time. An endless chase. Better to just do what works for one self and take the rest of the time to enjoy life here in the land of smiles.smile.png

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I have bought a Matress from Latex Innovations, i am very satisfied with the results. The latex do not keep the body heat like the posturpedic memory foam that i have back home in Canada.

Its a bit more rigid than memory foam but still very comfortable.

Plus their website and customer service is top-notch.

cheers,

Edited by totantaz

Hi,

I have bought a Matress from Latex Innovations, i am very satisfied with the results. The latex do not keep the body heat like the posturpedic memory foam that i have back home in Canada.

Its a bit more rigid than memory foam but still very comfortable.

Plus their website and customer service is top-notch.

cheers,

Hi,

It's Mam . Thank you so much for your comments. I'm so happy if i can make my customers happy . I try my best to offer a good quality product and good service. Thank you so much ka.

Mam