Where Else Can I Pay Motorbike Tax?

susanschwaiger

Hallo,

Besides the license centre near Regent School, is there any other place I can pay motorbike tax?

Last Friday, in the license centre, I could not pay tax because I did not have the motorbike book copy. I showed the clerk that tax invoice of last year with all the detailed info on it, but he still insisted me brining the motorbike book copyblink.png Sigh....

Big C on Sukhumvit in South Pattaya. The Land Transport people set up a table upstairs on a Saturday morning. They can't do it there if you're overdue, though, or so I've been told.

oh oh oh....Mine is already overdue on 23 Dec 2012.......

Then its a bike shop, they can do for you!!

• Like 2

There is also a tax and test centre on sukhumvit just before Bangkok Hospital Pattaya

Hi, could you give me more details like on which side of Sukumvit Rd and name etc? Because anyway tomorrow I will go to Bangkok Hospital Pattaya. It would be great if I can combine two tasks together.. Thanks a lot

Do any of you know if any of the new sites can transfer green books to my new address? Or do they only do registration?

Thanks

My niece had the Mityon shop on Third Road change her address and they only charged her something like 200 THB. So my guess is that these shops can do it as well.

Please note. she had to wait around 2 weeks for the Greenbook to come back, maybe these shops can do it faster.

Edit: */ Spelling

Edited by MJCM

Do any of you know if any of the new sites can transfer green books to my new address? Or do they only do registration?

Thanks

What's the downside of not changing your address? I moved in 2011 but I've never changed address on the green book (too busy with other things). I was thinking about doing it recently but a friend told me that first I'd need to go back to Immigration to get a residence certificate with the new address on it, and that was enough to put me off doing it for another year.

Thanks

What's the downside of not changing your address? I moved in 2011 but I've never changed address on the green book (too busy with other things). I was thinking about doing it recently but a friend told me that first I'd need to go back to Immigration to get a residence certificate with the new address on it, and that was enough to put me off doing it for another year.

I wonder if it matters to give immigration the new address of our new house and sell the scooter with the old address on it. That really was my only need for changing address. If it is true about a new residency certificate needed I would wait as well to avoid the added circus event.

If you buy a second hand bike how do you go about getting in registered in your name?

Can you register bikes in a thai company name?

Why would you want to do that? just curious. Farang can hold a title to a car truck boat motorcycle plane... You only would typicaly get a Thai company for a house or land or if you trust your Thai girl And I do stress the word TRUST you can put it in her name. On a vehicle if it is your only way to own something.

On your question. I always have the seller go down to DLT with me at regents school area as he needs documents. You can get all the copies from the seller take a chance but if you are light one document you have to locate the seller go back again to tidy up the paperwork. There may be the other locations now in Pattaya - I am not sure, but reguardless it will be the same do over.