Shots Fired As Two Pattaya Drug Dealing Suspects Caught In Sting Operation

Rimmer

Shots fired as two Pattaya Drug Dealing Suspects caught in sting operation

drugs-32.jpg

HUAY YAI:--n the early hours of Tuesday, Huay Yai Police arrested two suspected drug dealers, one of them was shot in the foot by Police during a shootout at a Sattahip Petrol Station where the two men were meeting a drugs buyer who was in fact an undercover officer.

newsjsEarlier on Monday a drug user was arrested who happily gave-up details of his drugs suppliers. Police made contact with the suspects, Khun Samrue aged 29 and Khun Atit of the same age, and requested that a quantity of drugs be delivered to a PTT Petrol Station in the Plu Ta Luang area in Sattahip District.

The location and time of the meeting were confirmed and officers surrounded the petrol station and waited for the suspects to arrive. A Red Honda City containing the two suspects was seen arriving and the undercover officer approached the vehicle.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...ting-operation/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-02-19

The shotgun looks an Interesting looking choice of weapon for a fire fight with police. It looks sawn off and is very nasty at close range but seems to be a single shot gun that needs to be broken and breech loaded after each shot. Also a snub nosed .38 revolver that is not very accurate over 10 yards. The police just need to stand 50-100 yards away and pick them off with an M16. I would rather have a 9mm full sized handgun with a 14 round magazine or even a full sized .38 revolver than either of these weapons. But there again better not to get into fire fights.

The shotgun looks an Interesting looking choice of weapon for a fire fight with police. It looks sawn off and is very nasty at close range but seems to be a single shot gun that needs to be broken and breech loaded after each shot. Also a snub nosed .38 revolver that is not very accurate over 10 yards. The police just need to stand 50-100 yards away and pick them off with an M16. I would rather have a 9mm full sized handgun with a 14 round magazine or even a full sized .38 revolver than either of these weapons. But there again better not to get into fire fights.

wow your post is verging on scary ... i would be on your side anyday lol ..

wow your post is verging on scary ... i would be on your side anyday lol ..

Oh, me too (can I stand behind you please?)