Monk Arrested Following Alleged Inappropriate Behaviour At Pattaya Temple

Rimmer

Monk arrested following alleged inappropriate behaviour at Pattaya Temple

monk-3.jpg

PATTAYA:--On Monday Night a 22 Year old Golf Caddy reported allegations of inappropriate behavior by a Monk at a Temple in the Huay Yai area.

newsjsKhun Tippawan aged 22 works as a Golf Caddy at a Pattaya Golf Course and decided to spend a few days at a local Temple with her Mother, where the pair would meditate and contemplate their lives. The pair chose the Tunkgla Temple in Huay Yai and as part of their daily duties they worked in the Temple Kitchen.

On Monday Night as they cleaned bowls and glasses, Khun Tippawan claimed she was approached by one of the monks, Pra Mahatongchai aged 37, who invited her to his room to take part in a ceremony which would reportedly cleanse her soul and bring good luck to her life. She accepted the invitation and informed her mother where she was going. Khun Tippawan returned first to her room and showered and then went to the Monks room where the ceremony began.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/75331/monk-arrested-alleged-inappropriate-behavior-pattaya-temple/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-02-19

....remove her bra....
....remove her underwear so the ceremony could continue.

If that's a ceremony for soul cleansing, I must've blessed hundreds so far. sad.png

What kind of "alms" did it involve? Let me guess, something strong? huh.png

Edited by Morakot

Lustful Monk Accused of Lewd Behavior By Nun

A 22-year-old female golf caddy accused a Sattahip monk of obscene behavior during a religious ritual. The victim was ordaining as a temporary nun at the temple. The arrested monk denied the charges, and has hired a lawyer who posted 50,000 THB bail for his release.

PATTAYA – February 18, 2013 [PDN]; at 8 p.m. a report of a monk doing an obscenity to a female was received by Pol. Lt. Navaphol Benmart, investigation police on duty, Huay Yai police station, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province.

Making the complaint at the police station was the female victim, Ms. Thipphawan Krailo, age 22, occupation caddy of Fenix golf field. The victim was with her mother, Mrs. Wai Sripholarn, age 55, from Tambon Pong, Amphur Banglamung.

Ms. Thipphawan told police she was being ordained as a temporary nun at the temple, in order to redeem a vow. But she complained she was deceived and was a victim of an obscenity committed by monk Maha Thongchai Hoto, age 37, a monk at Sattahip temple.

The accused monk Maha Thongchai had came to assist the work of the Abbot of Khao Boonmeedararam temple (Wat Thoongkha), Tambon Huay Yai.

After receiving the victim’s complaint, the police team went to investigate the monk. When they arrived at the temple, the police discovered that Maha Thongchai had gone to Amphur Klang in Rayong province. But he returned with a lawyer, and went to be investigated by the officers.

Ms. Thippawan had told police that the incident had begun when she was washing the dishes in front of the parsonage, and monk Maha Thongchai walked to call her to see him. So she told her mother that the monk called her, and he may want her to assist his work. So she went to see monk Maha Thongchai at the parsonage.

The monk told her to go to the first parsonage, and taught her about Dharmma. He told her that he will do Metta rite for her (the rite to make other people to fond of her). So she came back to her living quarters to take a bath. Then she returned to the parsonage of monk Maha Thongchai, and he let her come inside his parsonage.

Full story: http://www.pattayada...ehavior-by-nun/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-02-19

....remove her bra....

If that's a ceremony for soul cleansing, I must've blessed hundreds so far. sad.png

Only if you praid for forgiveness afterwards... otherwise you are still a dirty old man whistling.gif

• Like 1

....remove her bra....

Only if you praid for forgiveness afterwards... otherwise you are still a dirty old man whistling.gif

You think I could be the next Pope? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

....remove her bra....

You think I could be the next Pope? rolleyes.gif

Well, since they don't care too much about who you blessed... the only remaining thing is being catholic... but you could convert thumbsup.gif

You think I could be the next Pope? rolleyes.gif

Well, since they don't care too much about who you blessed... the only remaining thing is being catholic... but you could convert thumbsup.gif

Conversion is a piece of cake. At least, I'm assured about support from the Swiss Guards. :rolleyes:

Flashbacks to Irish Nuns & Catholic priests, Jonestown & all the rest.

Happens everywhere but still disgusts me.

Using the Holiness of a belief to gain lustful satisfaction.

The use of Rattan should be just for these type of offenders

ph34r.png