Room Rate Not Refundable , What Says The Law In Thailand About This?

Sandman77

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also don't know, why the profit in Thailand on drinks is so low!

It seems to be, that something in this price construct has been regulated when on most items the final price is showing on the item!

My understanding that I learned in school, when you run a bisness you can

Buy products cheaper when you buy 10000 instead of only 500!

But in Thailand , many products have the same price in a small private shop, or the water is one bath cheaper at the locals then on 7!

For my understanding everybody open a shop, can order direct at the company!

All for sale price!

The profit will be around 5 procent, of the final price!

I also don't know, why the profit in Thailand on drinks is so low! It seems to be, that something in this price construct has been regulated when on most items the final price is showing on the item! My understanding that I learned in school, when you run a bisness you can Buy products cheaper when you buy 10000 instead of only 500! But in Thailand , many products have the same price in a small private shop, or the water is one bath cheaper at the locals then on 7! For my understanding everybody open a shop, can order direct at the company! All for sale price! The profit will be around 5 procent, of the final price!

The concept of wholesale or direct buying does not seem to exist.

I buy coke direct from coke but pay the same price as if i was to buy from the distributor shop.

Coke company water is more expansive direct than buying in Macro.

Some beers are cheaper in supermarket in singles than buying bulk direct from the distributor.

Distributors sell to anyone with no minimum set, so business and individual pays the same price

I can't believe that anyone is arguing the point. Hotels almost always have a tariff showing the price of things in their fridge and conditions of usage saying that if you use it, you pay for it at their price and cannot replace it from outside. Read it next time you check into a hotel. Towels have nothing to do with it.

2 high end 5 star hotels I've stayed in the last 4 days in BKK and Hua Hin - no mention of replacements being allowed.

And I did use the mini bar and I didn't replace said consumed items, these however, were paid for on checkout lest I be accused of stealing :P