Norwegian Attacked And Robbed Close To Jomtien Beach

Rimmer

Norwegian attacked and robbed close to Jomtien Beach

norway-1.jpg

PATTAYA:--A Norwegian resident of Pattaya was attacked and robbed by three men as he walked back to his home in Jomtien early on Wednesday Morning.

Officers were called to Soi Watboon in Jomtien just before 3am and met with the victim, Mr. Richard Dahl newsjsaged 67 who appeared to be in an intoxicated state.

He refused medical treatment for his head and lower-body injuries and was taken to Dongtan Police Station on Jomtien Beach where he explained that he had spent the night in a bar on Jomtien Beach and when he was walking home he was initially approached by a woman who suggested the pair go for some late night fun.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/75549/norwegian-attacked-robbed-close-jomtien-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-02-20

Female Decoy Lures Norwegian Man To Robbers

A 67-year-old Norwegian man was assaulted by three Thai men who accused him of groping their female Thai friend. She had approached and hugged the victim while he was walking home near the Boonkarnjanaram temple. Police believe the woman was a decoy working for the robbers.

PATTAYA – February 20, 2013 [PDN]: At 1 a.m., a report of a foreigner being beaten and injured during a robbery was received by Pol. Sub. Lt. Nakornrach Nonseelad, investigation officer on duty, Pattaya police station, Dongtarn curve sub-branch.

The incident occurred at Soi 2 Boonkarnjanaram temple Moo 10 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province.

At the scene, the drunk victim was waiting for police, and identified as Mr. Richard Magnus Dahi, age 67, nationality Norwegian. He had facial injuries that included a gashed left eyebrow that was bleeding, and also suffered injuries to his two knees.

The police brought him to the police station to investigate further. Mr. Richard told officers that he had been drinking at a bar and was walking home. Then a Thai woman approached him and began walking alongside, talking to him and hugging him.

Full story: http://www.pattayada...man-to-robbers/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-02-20

tongue.png

But they did not steel his watch !!!

Maybe he was just drunk and tumbled !!

Good possibility, its an old used, Chinese made fake watch! Not worth it, no real value at all!tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Same thing happened to me in 2006 in Jomtien

I was 66 and walking home along the beach pavement to the Sigma resort with two bags of shopping from the Family Mart

They got a shock when I got up from a surprise knock down roaring like the Incredible Hulk

I beat seven skittles of shit out of them, confiscated their money, fags and lighter and smashed their Honda against a tree

They picked on the wrong guy - I finished up with a dislocated thumb which I have to this day

As the farang in the car who watched the whole thing said when I asked him why he didn't help get out and help

"They were the ones who needed help and anyway they might have been carrying knives or a gun"

I didn't call the BIB - I would probably have been charged with assault and damage to property

Nicely done! clap2.gif

You needed nearly 4 years to be now inspired from that story, to make your first posting? Welcome as a poster. thumbsup.gif

Reading your post, I thought first you are maybe, Dan Severn, but, he is to young, but you could be his -older brother-rolleyes.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Severn

http://www.google.co.th/search?q=ufc+dan+severn&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHKZ_enTH439TH439&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=EQ4lUavnJpHjrAfgjoGgAw&sqi=2&ved=0CDUQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=630

fighter_dan_severn.jpg