Tsunami Warning - Kata Beach Tower

LivinginKata

Wow IrishIvan is in the news ?

Give me a break man, why you need all the attention? You mumma didn't love you or what?

You keep posting on and on like you are everwhere on this planet at the same time.

In your imagenary wold all these things happen I'm sure but now you're blaming a newspaper for not collaberating you vieuw of what (might have) happened?

Man get a life ! The 1 day you state you have a budget of roughly 40.000-- a month and later in the treat you suddenly have over a 100k to spend.

Grow up will yah !

you dont earn more than 100k a month? You can get that working in burger king in Australia

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a break man, why you need all the attention? You mumma didn't love you or what?

You keep posting on and on like you are everwhere on this planet at the same time.

In your imagenary wold all these things happen I'm sure but now you're blaming a newspaper for not collaberating you vieuw of what (might have) happened?

Man get a life ! The 1 day you state you have a budget of roughly 40.000-- a month and later in the treat you suddenly have over a 100k to spend.

Grow up will yah !

you dont earn more than 100k a month? You can get that working in burger king in Australia

Since when has anyone working in a buggerking/ hungry jacks earnt more then $3000 a month in Austra;ia

Hungry jacks only employed juniors and i doubt things have changed, they probably earn more like $1000/30000 baht a month

Edited by petercallen

Grow up will yah !

Since when has anyone working in a buggerking/ hungry jacks earnt more then $3000 a month in Austra;ia

Hungry jacks only employed juniors and i doubt things have changed, they probably earn more like $1000/30000 baht a month

youve been away for too long Peter. Min wage in Aus is 15.96 an hour. Not including double time and a half on sundays and holidays. No juniors in this forum. So anyone here can pull 100k a month at Burger King if they want. Dont forget remote communities get more. Edited by IrishIvan

Grow up will yah !

youve been away for too long Peter. If you have been away 10 years plus. Then inflation has risen at 4% pay rises normally are slightly higher than inflation. So if these people were clearing 500 bucks a week in 2003 then you would be on about 7-750 per week. This in mining communities the salaries at these places are even higher. Have a look at the classifieds in an Aussie paper. Security Guards even get $30 an hour.You're a bit out of touch I think.

I checked recently, the adult minimum wage in Australia is about $600 a 37.5 hour 5 day week

Juniors who all the fast food outlets employ except for the managers get paid a lot less, A lot of the employees in these stores are still going to school

I will have lived in Thailand 7 years this May not 10 years and was in Australia 2 years ago

Security guards are mostly casual employees and get paid a higher hourly rate

no juniors in the TVF. So if you want to come out of retirement and pull an extra 10 hours a week and work Sundays you can get 100k. As I said you are out of touch. Isnt this thread about tsunami drills? Where were you at Peter when the siren sounded? Share your experience

Grow up will yah !

youve been away for too long Peter. If you have been away 10 years plus. Then inflation has risen at 4% pay rises normally are slightly higher than inflation. So if these people were clearing 500 bucks a week in 2003 then you would be on about 7-750 per week. This in mining communities the salaries at these places are even higher. Have a look at the classifieds in an Aussie paper. Security Guards even get $30 an hour.You're a bit out of touch I think.

I checked recently, the adult minimum wage in Australia is about $600 a 37.5 hour 5 day week

Juniors who all the fast food outlets employ except for the managers get paid a lot less, A lot of the employees in these stores are still going to school

I will have lived in Thailand 7 years this May not 10 years and was in Australia 2 years ago

Security guards are mostly casual employees and get paid a higher hourly rate

no juniors in the TVF. So if you want to come out of retirement and pull an extra 10 hours a week and work Sundays you can get 100k. As I said you are out of touch. Isnt this thread about tsunami drills? Where were you at Peter when the siren sounded? Share your experience

I was at home and new it was only a test/drill like most people did, it was well advertised wai2.gif

The fast food outlets do not employ seniors except as managers and they would be on set salaries

Why would i want to come out of retirement to earn 100K baht a year working overtime 7days a week, you must be joking

Good on you Peter. You are smarter than all of us. You would make the Cub Scouts proud, you were so prepared that you knew the drill was happening. But the Tsunami of 2004 didnt affect Rawaii. Also you weren't in Thailand during the tsunami Its actually impossible for a Tsunami to do any real damage there because of the islands. And there are no sirens there. You weren't in kata beach the other day for the drill. But thanks for sharing your experience with us

Good on you Peter. You are smarter than all of us. You would make the Cub Scouts proud, you were so prepared that you knew the drill was happening. But the Tsunami of 2004 didnt affect Rawaii. Also you weren't in Thailand during the tsunami Its actually impossible for a Tsunami to do any real damage there because of the islands. And there are no sirens there. You weren't in kata beach the other day for the drill. But thanks for sharing your experience with us

There is a tsunami warning siren in Rawai near the pier and there is one on Nai Harn. I don't believe they were used during this latest drill though.