Ministry Issues ' Furby' Warning To Parents

webfact

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just substitute the word toy with tv in the OP.

Cell phones are the worst distraction...walking bumping into people with head down and fingers working, working out at FairTex they set idle taking up texting... time wasted, what every happened to people and free time... shall see the results of mindless people texting and gaming in years time. Thai's have little interest in their future..so much in looking like comic people on internet..big eyed adult aged looking like baby girls that should be looking after their children out of wedlock or get their boyfriends to pay for the upbring..like most civilized countries. enough said..technology has made our society a bunch of mindless robots

Maybe Thailand is aiming to become the ASEAN hub of absurd official announcements? They seem to have a considerable head start.

You're a bit slow. You got in only as post #8 with your "hub" comment. You're lucky at read that far. Normally I stop reading a topic at #5 if there is no "hub" comment until then.

The Science Ministry have confirmed the purrfect toy for my pussy cat. Lets see, my pussy -

- is hostile to strangers,

- pays little attention to people no matter 'the class',

- plays well past bedtime (in fact stays awake all night),

- is violent towards fellow creatures wherever possible,

- talks to herself,

- is passive & overweight.

Now how many hours of wasteful research & taxpayer money did that take?

Don't all you farangs out there think you are that smart.

Who remembers the 1970s craze for pet

rocks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_Rock

Or Topo Gigio in the early 60's?

I have something in common with King George V. We both hate Mickey Mouse. Being the very essence of virtue I have remained faithful to my Teddy, through thick and thin, feast and famine, War and Peace.

Perhaps PM-Yingluck might be inspired (via Skype) to order the Navy to tow the furbies out to sea, and then abandoning them, without fuel or water ? wink.png

Hub of Marine Furbies, perhaps ? rolleyes.gif

Sir, you are totally insane. Welcome to the club. Leadership of the PTP should be yours for the asking. biggrin.png

How many of you out there are, like me, grasping at the notion that I should not adjust my mind and that it is reality that is at fault.

• Like 1

I suspect it's living-in-LOS that has this effect on us, can't only be senility can it, perhaps we should go get our brains 're-furbie-shed' ? w00t.gif

No, it's a world where a government-minister can issue a serious statement, warning parents of the manifold perils of their kids owning a furbie, which is at-fault ! tongue.png

It would be insane not to laugh at these stories ! wai2.gif

• 3 months later...