Imports Fom Uk.

as we brits.have seen the £ lose over 6% the last couple of months has anybody seen uk.imports come down in price.

we mostly shop at one of the big supermkts.and have seen quite a lot of uk.foods on the shelves advertised at a previous price now reduced to save eg.yesterday the wife bought some of my favourite sauces that had never been on sale before yet they were adv.as being on sale before.we used to buy it every week in the uk.so we remember the price in uk.pence 85p.

price on thai shelf,was 85bht.now xx.why the xx its because the wf.is going back today to get some more i will reveal all when she comes back.today i shall contact my supplier importer and ask them if my cider has come down in price,i wonder what the answer will be[might end in off]sad.png

• Like 1

"the curry leaf" tikka masala britains favourite 57bht.none left at korats main store.

so come on tesco stop trying to mislead the public its 79british pence a 500g.jar in the uk.

so dont say you have been selling it for 87bht.which is equiv.to £1.95.

those of us that shop at tesco every week know what you sell from the uk.

we are not stupid.

anyway no xmas puddings[the finest range] and not forgetting we have also cleared you out of spam.wai.gif

"the curry leaf" tikka masala britains favourite 57bht.none left at korats main store.

so come on tesco stop trying to mislead the public its 79british pence a 500g.jar in the uk.

so dont say you have been selling it for 87bht.which is equiv.to £1.95.

those of us that shop at tesco every week know what you sell from the uk.

we are not stupid.

anyway no xmas puddings[the finest range] and not forgetting we have also cleared you out of spam.wai.gif

Hm! very strange the only thing I can think of,maybe they are selling old stock,or dare I say Thailand is not charging so much import duty? hardly likely though!

Even in the UK Tesco have never been known for doing the customers any favours,they don't have somewhere around 4000 Superstores wordwide for nothing.at least in the Tesco Superstores in the UK,the prices are far lower than Thailand,it has to be, they have so much more competition.

we have had some good imports of fine foods over the last 2yrs,last yr.xmas puds ect.this yr.spam about 55bht.cheaper than another super,[sell by date 2015] the tikka masala aug.2013,we got some very nice jam and marmalade a month ago fragata brand dated till 2-2014 this came from spain,plus much more its just being there when it goes on the shelves.never seen any of tesco's own brand of cider thats not bad either.