Stressed Man Attempts To Sexually Assault Pregnant Teen: Samut Sakorn

webfact

Stressed Man attempts to sexually assault pregnant teen
By Coconuts Bangkok

Screen-Shot-2556-02-22-at-2.14.16-PM-578
B&B Coffee Shop

SAMUT SAKORN: -- Yesterday, an 18-year-old girl filed a police report against a 30-year-old man for attempting to rape her at a coffee shop in Samut Sakorn, southwest of Bangkok.

The victim, whose name was not disclosed, told police that while she was on duty at B&B Coffee Shop on Feb. 16, a man in a polo shirt and shorts entered the shop and screamed: “I could not resist anymore.” Once he finished the sentence, the man walked straight over to the teen and began to sexually harass her behind the coffee bar.

While the man was dragging her out of the shop through the back exit, the victim told him that she was pregnant and begged him to let her go.

Full story: http://www.coconutsbangkok.com/news/man-attempts-to-rape-pregnant-teen-out-of-stress/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2013-02-22

I think her claiming to be pregnant had little to do with the attack ending but rather he was so "stressed" all it took was some groping and rubbing for him to become satisfied.

What a freaking scary and insane experience that must have been for the 18-year old girl. Working and doing her job in a public place with a security camera and then .... I think it will be a long while until she feels safe being alone anywhere with male strangers.

Ah, so the news is capable of withholding the name and identity of rape victims. Who knew.

Apparently they are only capable of withholding the Thai victims names. The tourist names are readily given, as they are all sluts asking for it anyway.

My point exactly, chief. ;)

• Like 1

He doesn't look too stressed to me, in fact he looks highly relaxed before he goes behind the counter!

What a load of codswallop, 'stressed' indeed...

I feel stressed, so I think I'll just go and rape a young girl to rid of my anxieties.

Bwa ha ha.

Pathetic piece of defense, if I never heard it!

-mel.

I am glad the girl was not penetrated, or she'd be a right mess. This guy should still be treated with disdain, and to say he's not a threat to other women and release him on 500 Baht bail...... well...... the mind boggles. Then - no it doesn't - TIT!

He doesn't look too stressed to me, in fact he looks highly relaxed before he goes behind the counter!

What a load of codswallop, 'stressed' indeed...

I feel stressed, so I think I'll just go and rape a young girl to rid of my anxieties.

Bwa ha ha.

Pathetic piece of defense, if I never heard it!

-mel.

I am glad the girl was not penetrated, or she'd be a right mess. This guy should still be treated with disdain, and to say he's not a threat to other women and release him on 500 Baht bail...... well...... the mind boggles. Then - no it doesn't - TIT!

Been to happy hour then ! :D

Ah, so the news is capable of withholding the name and identity of rape victims. Who knew.

In a passive way they did reveal the victim's identity, as in the Thai news clip they state the name and location of the coffee shop. I reckon people won't be hard pressed to find out who she is. Bad reporting