Teaching Accounting In English In Bangkok

Accountancy based on Thai regulations and taxation law?

Yes, accounting based on thai regulation and taxation law

As I am from auditing and company law background and now interested in teaching these,right now i am also pursuing thai language

Where Ican read and write thai to some extent and now enhancing my vocabulary for speaking also

But i have fluency in English so like to start from this language after that if I can than in thai also

But I dont have any idea for how should I start because in my country India a large number of students and professionals have interest in this field and for passing the graduation and professional exams they are keen to find a good teacher or tuition classes

For thailand can anybody suggest

P

This is not necessarily true; one might be able to practice without being a Thai national. See here http://www.thaivisa.com/accounting_standards-0.html

If you want to teach accountancy, higher eduction institutions such as a university might be the best place. You need a good degree in accountancy from a reputable university, understand local (eg ICAAT) and international (eg GAAP) regulations, potentially be certified by a professional body, and very like must hold a relevant postgraduate degree.

As it sounds to me, you're actually looking more to be a tutor than a teacher? In that case, you may consider opening your own business if the financials make sense. I agree that there are probably many accounting students who'd like some extra-curricular tutoring.