Thai-German Luk Thung Singer Facing A Barrage Of Criticism For Sexy Music Video

webfact

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice video...not really sexy as the 4 ladies don't know how to move.

But at least 2 of them I would not mind knowing better wink.png

The guy is just embarrasing as is his song.

Thai/German guy...money for his mothers breast cancer treatment? In Germany they have public health insurance covering this wink.png

Or did the mother dumbed the german guy after the house in Thailand was build and some land bought...I'm so sorry....

Is there a special (more explicit) version available? Could someone translate the red banner at 3:43.

I didn't see no red banner, sir!

attachicon.gifBanner.jpgattachicon.gifBanner.jpg

Sorry...still don't see it....w00t.gif

Doc I think you and I are the same we have tunnel vision. We only see the tunnel thumbsup.gif .

Edited by Pimay1

Nice video...not really sexy as the 4 ladies don't know how to move.

But at least 2 of them I would not mind knowing better wink.png

"don't know how to move"?? What video were you watching?

They're girls of FHM fame - they wouldn't look at you sideways whether you were interested or not. Nice to dream though.smile.png

Is there a special (more explicit) version available? Could someone translate the red banner at 3:43.

It translates as: If there are one million views there will be a special video.

Well, it is two thirds of the way there at the moment, so, fingers crossed.

It is better with the sound turned down though.

• Like 1

Bladdy awful.

The girls would not look out of place in a Pattaya bar, only I bet this lot charge more for short time.

These so-called artist/performers have to go to the extremes as a substitute for their basic lack of talent.

The worse part is that young people view these 5 minute wonders as role models.

It`s bar background music and total crap.

My vote out of 10. ZERO.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Bladdy awful.

The girls would not look out of place in a Pattaya bar, only I bet this lot charge more for short time.

These so-called artist/performers have to go to the extremes as a substitute for their basic lack of talent.

My vote out of 10. ZERO.

Whatever. I've watched it 4 times already. Each to their own. You can join the rest of the prudes hating on this video.

Edited by tropo

Bladdy awful.

My vote out of 10. ZERO.

Whatever. I've watched it 4 times already. Each to their own. You can join the rest of the prudes hating on this video.

Right on. I watch it every time my old gf is out of sight. With the sound turned down of course. I need some way to load it on my iPhone and then she will never know I'm watching it.

Bladdy awful.

My vote out of 10. ZERO.

Right on. I watch it every time my old gf is out of sight. With the sound turned down of course. I need some way to load it on my iPhone and then she will never know I'm watching it.

Just download it using "keepvid" then use the free program "handbrake" to make it iPhone compatible and transfer it to your iPhone using iTunes.

I just watched the video twice with my wife on the big screen and she asked me to download it to her iPhone and iPad.smile.png She enjoys watching sexy girls more than I do LOL.