Sending Photos Hi

cheeryble

Hi

This has happened before.

I go to iPhoto and pick a photo to send email. I used to do this in an earlier OSX and it would just open a MAIL email to ready to send.

I would then add text.

What happens now is you go to iPhoto pick one and click email.

It then opens an email with the photo in it in iPhoto.

It has to have some sort of bloody format like a card o journal or something I don't really want.....just an email.

In today's case once again it has said it cannopt connect with the server. And yet everything else like MAIL is working just fine.

What's the fix or what shall I use?

THanx!

I don't use Iphoto generally to send photos, but just tried this.... and it works.

In Iphoto, select the photo you want to send .... At the right hand side at bottom it says share, click that .... choose which way to share in mail (Gmail, Twitter or what ever,..... there are several choice .... (I use Gmail)

It does not bring up your address list, so write the recipient name down if you can't remember it and write it in (at least the first time!!!) Hit send ... try it by sending to yourself first ...thumbsup.gif .... Don't hit the other "card options" it comes through normally ...

There was no CC or BCC option.... blink.png

No idea what poster number 2 is talking about, dumbest stoopid comment of the week crazy.gifblink.png

Edited by samuijimmy

Thankyou SamuiJimmy

I have found the fix!

Under iPhoto preferences one can choose how to send. The default is iPhoto which as we know is unsatisfactory and with no CCC or BCC.

The other option is....yes "email".

Just click that and when one goes bottom right to share and clicks email it opens MAIL just like ti used to with all the regular options.

Nice to have success!

• Like 1