Girlfriend Threatenng To Go To Police And Throw Me Out.

Colabamumbai

Thanks for all the comments good and bad. I know what I should do. I was more concerned about police action since I can hardly walk with a broken pelvis and shoulder from a tire blowout losing control of the bike at 100 kms per hour and going for a roll, wearing a helmit, no head injuries, but weak in the body and the mind at the present moment. With my contract up for a years extension at Immigration and her threatening me about that and a planned trip to Canada in 30 days. Stressful times.

Hard to move more than a few feet at a time, I have today moved into an ajacent apartment. My 2 schools will close soon one this week and this may allow me some rest. Alex

as everyone says leave. You won't win anything; thinking you are getting a years rent out of it, all you will get is a years pain (if she does not have you knocked in that time). You might be well travelled but you seem, from this and your previous marriage, to have very little idea about women. Take this as a lesson and take your time to get to know girls. You are working as a school teacher? Use people that you are friends with (respectable people) to introduce you to nice thai women who are not after you for a salary.

• Like 1

Not sure the OP's been duped really. He may well be in a state of shock having discovered his missus is a bloke, but seems happy enough to take him/her back regardless. In a way admirable I guess.

But sorry to say there are no refunds on a relationship - if you spend the money while the thing's in swing, you've simply paid the price for that time in your life and for that relationship (and in some cases, that lesson). If you were content to do it at the time, then somewhere in your mind you were happy enough to call it spent anyway.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments good and bad. I know what I should do. I was more concerned about police action since I can hardly walk with a broken pelvis and shoulder from a tire blowout losing control of the bike at 100 kms per hour and going for a roll, wearing a helmit, no head injuries, but weak in the body and the mind at the present moment. With my contract up for a years extension at Immigration and her threatening me about that and a planned trip to Canada in 30 days. Stressful times.

Hard to move more than a few feet at a time, I have today moved into an ajacent apartment. My 2 schools will close soon one this week and this may allow me some rest. Alex

Are you sure it's just at the moment ? or has it been for awhile ?whistling.gif

• Like 1

Guys paying their gf salaries and then thinking its not about the money. Really come on try to get a gf without paying a salary and see how that goes.

She is a teacher and earns 20,000 Baht a month herself.

A katoey teacher in some village near Kalasin is paid 20000 baht a month, very good salary.

as soon as you are better leave, and move away, get rid of your phone number get a new one, keep of the websites she knows you from.

Get another job lined up whilst you are getting better, but one as far from her as possible.

Leave the car, leave the bike and get out.

Learn about Thai women, there are good ones and bad ones, I personally have a great one, so do some of the posters on here, but some people just never get it right. Have you tried Vietnam or even Cambodia, in fact China is a place that always looks for teachers.

Guys paying their gf salaries and then thinking its not about the money. Really come on try to get a gf without paying a salary and see how that goes.

very true, only he is not paying his gf but his bf.

also the" she is woman in every way but does not enjoy sex", well for starters he can not enjoy sex when vagina is made out of plastic, secondly.... so what the hell is OP paying 12 000 for?

I would like to see a pic of this boy/girl

post-41816-0-35772000-1361793242_thumb.j

Not Funny!! I know this girl and she is an incredibly nice and honest person. She just has a hormone condition which should be cleared up as soon as I am able to send her another 100k.

• Like 2

for the life of me i do not understand what op is thinking and worrying about

1. the boy is cheating on him, op says his boy does not like sex, it seems he does, just not with op.

so what help of advice op needs??

2. op is worried about police action. in regards to what? what can the boy report to police?

op states he has correct visa and wp, so what is there to worry about?

3. op wants to get his money back, well that will never happen

so exactly is op seeking?, perhaps internet support?

She is a teacher and earns 20,000 Baht a month herself.

then why are you giving her (him) money?

hormone therapy to continue looking like a woman is not cheap :D

I would think the OP would know if the person he had been living with and in a relationship for any significant time was previously a male or not. My guess is that his world is so shaken up right now and feeling helpless that he is choosing to see the worst possibilities of being a victim and am guessing the friend said she used to be a man to give him more motivation to leave. Either that or he has been lying to himself the whole time and now is just facing the reality now.

Best of luck but like everyone is saying get rid and get out.

I forgot your age but I think you said 60+. You are also fragile from the accident. Im not saying your an old timer but right now you need to look after number 1, dont do anything stupid and dont get caught off guard.

• Like 1

I guess if you're not a troll then you are the prime example of what happens when someone with "no clue" travels to thailand. 62 and still working as a teacher for a small income, marriage that falls to ashes in less than a month and now scammed by a cheating LB for hire fake GF ? Don't you have any common sense, do you like to live your life like a clown ? :cheesy:

• Like 2

How do you get to school and back if you can't move?

Now is the perfect time of year to look for another job. And since you're willing to work in a village, you'll have no trouble finding something new (on both accounts).

and a new whatyou call.why didnt you guess she was a he,when you bought her a shaving kit for xmasw00t.gif .

You should seriously cut and run, for the good of yourself.

He lied to you, cheated on you, and just needed someone to pay her bills.

Forget about the money and treat it as a lesson learnt.

Let the head do the thinking not the dick.

You're better than that. Save yourself!