Girlfriend Threatenng To Go To Police And Throw Me Out.

Colabamumbai

Cut your losses get out now.Ihad similar experience with my ex wife ,she went to police with a story about me beating her. It never happened, i was in pattaya at the time 320 kilometers from her. Igot home was arrested jailed, police did not listen to me, did not check where i was when alleged incident took place. 50,000 baht problem will go away <deleted> you i said, b ack in jail for 4 days. GET OUT NOW.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A couple of weeks ago I went out with some friends and they all told me the guys partner was a katoey, I thought they were taking the piss. They were female in every way, had spent millions on work in Bangkok, not pretty but not one little bit manly.

Just move on forget the money, set up again on your own and take your time. Too many people rush in to relationships, I mean you must have seen her ID when you were dating?.

The OP now understands why it was not a good idea to hook his girl?-friend onto an income stream sourced from his own wallet.

Would he have listened to advice not to get into monthly payments for her? company at the outset?

Thanks for all the comments good and bad. I know what I should do. I was more concerned about police action since I can hardly walk with a broken pelvis and shoulder from a tire blowout losing control of the bike at 100 kms per hour and going for a roll, wearing a helmit, no head injuries, but weak in the body and the mind at the present moment. With my contract up for a years extension at Immigration and her threatening me about that and a planned trip to Canada in 30 days. Stressful times.

Hard to move more than a few feet at a time, I have today moved into an ajacent apartment. My 2 schools will close soon one this week and this may allow me some rest. Alex

You moved into an adjacent apartment? You just make one bad choice after another.

You are in a potentially volatile situation with a katoy and you move next door. When she starts bringing other blokes back - its not going to get you upset?

Move. Move far away as has been said - even just to give things time to calm down.

If you do not start to wise up, Thailand will kill you. And I shit you not.

• Like 1

Colaba...

Come on over to the Hippie trail thread. I know you were there (the Trail) from some of your posts. We're having a good time dragging up some old memories. smile.png

Might help to remind you of when you were young and strong and not afraid of new things.

• Like 2

Guys paying their gf salaries and then thinking its not about the money. Really come on try to get a gf without paying a salary and see how that goes.

She is a teacher and earns 20,000 Baht a month herself.

You mean He is a teacher smile.png

This is one of the better ones posted on here in the last month or so.

If I read that correctly, you did not know your girlfriend is a LadyBoy.

Could that possibly be correct?

You are correct, she says she is not, but many times sounds like a man and gets hormone shots, I have loved/him her for 2 years.

She is yelling and screaming at me now and I have just moved into the adjecent apartment that we have.

She is going to change the locks on her doors but allow me use of the fridge and kitchen when she is home.

I found her passwords under various names and read the most disgusting sexual conversations she was having.

She lost face so at this moment I am moving into the apartment so she can invite some man to come and support her. I have a broken shoulder and cracked pelvis from a recent motorcycle accident, so moving is slow, and she keeps threatening. I replied to some of her men friends that I lived with and supported her and she is ver upset. Thanks

You are getting what you deserve

"...................

Any good suggestions/advice and don't tell me to cut my losses and run. I have loved this woman for two years now. and still do, although I may be a fool."

Cut your losses and run, quickly...... As to the last part, you are absolutely correct (unless you are a troll, which would be my guess).

I am not a troll and a member for over 3 years, If you have followed my posts I was maried to a girl in Korat who sold the wedding ring after a month. There were many posts about that. Why would I waste my time, I have no foreigners in this village to talk to and I am the only foreigner at the schools I teach, so no friends there. The reason I made this post.

You sure know how to pick'em.

So what you are saying is that it's normal for you to er how shall we say this 'turn a woman on' ?

By the way run anyway back under your bridge because if she earns 20k a month and earns another 12k from you and dare say much more from her internet sponsors and still only has 200baht in the bank and a knackered car your in for a lot of hurt.

I was just Reading some of the op other thread it's hilarious some people just asked to be ripped of and never learn their lesson on both threads people have asked the age difference and op never replies, my guess is the op keeps takin girls with 20 + years age difference pays them a salary and thinks they love him for his looks and personality

Op wake up and smell the coffee look for girls around your own age ,gene pool and with a bit of independence and half your problems will dissapear

If the OP is still reading his topic, may I ask why it has been posted in the Bangkok forum?

I can't find any reason why this topic is Bangkok specific so I have moved it to general discussion forum.

Thanks so much for that - I would have moved it into a dumpster. tongue.png

• Like 1

where has the OP gone ? not answering any more questions. if you are still reading this topic which you started ,

get out of this relationship .

do you have money to leave?

do you know where you want to go

or do you want to stay and still have trouble in your life

I think you do not want to leave but just to tell everyone about your problem so we will understand you and give you comfort

good luck in the future .

To the OP... It's pretty simple:

If the car belongs to your ex BF/GF, then you have no legal rights to it. If you're out driving it, I suppose, he/she could call the police and report that you stole it. That could get nasty. Avoid the car. Same with the motorcycle, unless it belongs to you.

Same for the home you were staying in or the apartment you're staying in now. Unless the lease or whatever other rental agreement is in your name, you have no rights there. And even if you did have legal rights there, those are ones you'd probably want to drop and simply get away, as many here have advised, from your troublesome ex.

Arrange with a mover, have them come while he/she is away at work, and get out. And make sure you're only taking things that are clearly your own belongings... nothing that he/she could reasonably claim ownership to.

Lastly, it seems you really need to consider your relationship choices... Taking hormomes and sometimes sounds like a man's voice??? As others stated above, a Thai person's national ID card will clearly specifiy their gender. Ladyboys will have a male ID card, even after any sex change-related operation. His/her ID card, if you have any chance to examine it at this point, will most likely settle the issue.

So what you are saying is that it's normal for you to er how shall we say this '* turn a woman on' ?

By the way run anyway back under your bridge because if she earns 20k a month and earns another 12k from you and dare say much more from her internet sponsors and still only has 200baht in the bank and a knackered car your in for a lot of hurt.

* I left out the not.