Girlfriend Threatenng To Go To Police And Throw Me Out.

Colabamumbai

good luck with the books. take care and watch yourself

If only one merely needed a good or even great story to tell to be an author (my career would have been quite different): there's a LOT more to it. Getting published not the least of it but there's also the not so small task of writing your story - and well enough that people will want to buy it.

Good luck indeed.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

what a story. i can see a book and a film coming out of this. look what J K Rowling achived.

you are either a bullshiter or the dumbest guy in Thailand. on the serious side you actually teach children ??

I believe that the OP is a writer, so maybe this will be in his next book

You should have read the story that a woman I never met had printed in the magazine Kusa Kusom I think is the name 3 years ago about me, because I would not go and meet her. I could have sued for Libel, but this is Thailand. She thought I was not in the country. I called the owner of the magazine. He said you cannot be ____________, my real name, it included my email and my cell number with the last number blocked out.

And you are correct I have 3 books unpublished and maybe now a forth. hhe he!!!

I hope it all works out. I still can't figure out, how someone would want to Libel you, that you haven't even met - you certainly seem to get yourself into some scrapes. I wish you all the best.

what a story. i can see a book and a film coming out of this. look what J K Rowling achived.

you are either a bullshiter or the dumbest guy in Thailand. on the serious side you actually teach children ??

I believe that the OP is a writer, so maybe this will be in his next book

You should have read the story that a woman I never met had printed in the magazine Kusa Kusom I think is the name 3 years ago about me, because I would not go and meet her. I could have sued for Libel, but this is Thailand. She thought I was not in the country. I called the owner of the magazine. He said you cannot be ____________, my real name, it included my email and my cell number with the last number blocked out.

And you are correct I have 3 books unpublished and maybe now a forth. hhe he!!!

I hope it all works out. I still can't figure out, how someone would want to Libel you, that you haven't even met - you certainly seem to get yourself into some scrapes. I wish you all the best.

Epic coffee1.gif

smile.png GL with your life

It is over I left yesterday, she started throwing my things out and hitting me in the hopes that I would hit her back, when I went to pick up my stuff. I would not touch her I am not that foolish although I would like to see her get aids from some new guy she brings home to pay her bills. It is good that I do not own a gun or she would be dead.

She sould not let me take anything I purchased, ie iron tools wardrobe she said they all belong to her.

Have an apartment in Kalasin, I am already happier but it will take some time to heal, both the physical motorcycle injuries and our time together.

Good Luck to you mate:) Can I make a suggestion ? Would it not be advisable to in the future if you need some companionship to look in areas that have interests same as your own and take time to evaluate if someone is suitable for a relationship with you mellow.png

• Like 1

Check her or his I'd card it does not matter who they are and if they have had an operation if u r born a Mr then u r registered a Mr even on the death certificate

As for your car. This is common scam out here but the scam is very real and can see u in jail

I would suggest u find a trusted lawyer

If you can prove that she has made a false report you can sue her for false accusations

Also if she is claiming up be a lady and she is a man

If you have evidence yo price she is lying to you as faking that she is a woman then I am not sure but in a way this is fraud

Check her or his I'd card it does not matter who they are and if they have had an operation if u r born a Mr then u r registered a Mr even on the death certificate

As for your car. This is common scam out here but the scam is very real and can see u in jail

I would suggest u find a trusted lawyer

If you can prove that she has made a false report you can sue her for false accusations

Also if she is claiming up be a lady and she is a man

If you have evidence yo price she is lying to you as faking that she is a woman then I am not sure but in a way this is fraud

Your timing is a bit off... Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 2

For the OP.....you've made the break, you feel better, lick your wounds and learn from your experiences.

For me.....to test whether someone is truly interested in you and not your finances.....take them out of their comfort zone for 1 year....in that time you will find out if they are money hungry, or hungry for you.

Good luck with your future, there are really some wonderful people out there.....believe it or not.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Welcome to Fantasyland.

It took a long time for the OP to realize that his fantasy was really a very bad and expensive nightmare.

What a great discussion this will be when he sits around the beer bar table telling all his mates that the girl he was living with and madly in love with, was really a bloke !!!!!

I really think that the OP should ring the bell before he launches into this story. With a free beer sitting in front of them, his mates might be polite enough to suppress their raucous laughter.

Guys paying their gf salaries and then thinking its not about the money. Really come on try to get a gf without paying a salary and see how that goes.

She is a teacher and earns 20,000 Baht a month herself.

Then why the hell are you giving her a salary? You sound so stupid that I am not even sure if this is real or fake.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments good and bad. I know what I should do. I was more concerned about police action since I can hardly walk with a broken pelvis and shoulder from a tire blowout losing control of the bike at 100 kms per hour and going for a roll, wearing a helmit, no head injuries, but weak in the body and the mind at the present moment. With my contract up for a years extension at Immigration and her threatening me about that and a planned trip to Canada in 30 days. Stressful times.

Hard to move more than a few feet at a time, I have today moved into an ajacent apartment. My 2 schools will close soon one this week and this may allow me some rest. Alex

I won't judge you OP but seriously now, you say you are 62 years old, drive your m/c 100 km/h, make what appears to be poor decisions about relationships, give away 12-20K THB/month...go to Canada and give your life some thought. Thailand is not the place for you. Sincerely - the best of luck to you.

• Like 2

It is over I left yesterday, she started throwing my things out and hitting me in the hopes that I would hit her back, when I went to pick up my stuff. I would not touch her I am not that foolish although I would like to see her get aids from some new guy she brings home to pay her bills. It is good that I do not own a gun or she would be dead.

She sould not let me take anything I purchased, ie iron tools wardrobe she said they all belong to her.

Have an apartment in Kalasin, I am already happier but it will take some time to heal, both the physical motorcycle injuries and our time together.

Good for you. Forget the past. Move on. Forget the possessions. You can always get more.

Thanks for all the comments good and bad. I know what I should do. I was more concerned about police action since I can hardly walk with a broken pelvis and shoulder from a tire blowout losing control of the bike at 100 kms per hour and going for a roll, wearing a helmit, no head injuries, but weak in the body and the mind at the present moment. With my contract up for a years extension at Immigration and her threatening me about that and a planned trip to Canada in 30 days. Stressful times.

Hard to move more than a few feet at a time, I have today moved into an ajacent apartment. My 2 schools will close soon one this week and this may allow me some rest. Alex

I won't judge you OP but seriously now, you say you are 62 years old, drive your m/c 100 km/h, make what appears to be poor decisions about relationships, give away 12-20K THB/month...go to Canada and give your life some thought. Thailand is not the place for you. Sincerely - the best of luck to you.

So what about driving motorcycles at 100 kms, I had a professional motorcycle course and owned a Yamaha Virago 1000 cc.

Anyone can blow a tire in a car or bike anywhere in the world.