27 Year Old Mother Murdered At East Pattaya Family Home

webfact

27 Year Old Mother murdered at East Pattaya family home

dead-11.jpg

A 27 year old Mother was struck over the head with an iron pipe and killed in her home on Friday evening.

PATTAYA: -- Police and rescue services were called to the house in Rattanakorn Village 1 in East Pattaya just before 5.30pm and met with the husband of the deceased woman, Khun Sophon aged 38, who runs the Sophon Air Conditioning Business from the same location.

He was alerted by neighbors of a serious argument taking place inside his house and when he arrived the front gate was padlocked from the outside with a lock which did not belong to him. He used cutters to gain entry to his house and found his wife lying dead inside the spare room.

Nearby was a length of steel pipe and it was clear that this had been used to fatally injure Khun Sinmaree aged 27.

A prime suspect was named by Khun Sophon. An ex-employee known as Khun Jack had recently been fired.

He had been demanding money from the pair which they refused to pay.

It is thought that Khun Jack entered the house on Friday and confronted the victim, who was alone at the time. Evidence of a disturbance was seen including a money container which had been smashed on the floor.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/77191/27-year-mother-murdered-east-pattaya-family-home/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-02

Is it me or does this sort of thing seem to be happening more and more lately.. F...king animals !! What sort of person smashes a womens brains out for a few thousand bart.. The economy may be getting better but thats about it...

Is it me or does this sort of thing seem to be happening more and more lately.. F...king animals !! What sort of person smashes a womens brains out for a few thousand bart.. The economy may be getting better but thats about it...

My Thai wife says she doesn't know what's happened to Thai's, she says they used to be nice polite people and now there are more and more selfish bad Thai's.

• Like 1

Read the papers,its happening all over the world,not just Thailand that have a few sickos.

Quantity? There are a couple of things though that don't happen in the West at all, like dead babies in rubbish bins.

No report why Khun Jack felt Khun Sophon owed him money, and got sacked. Was it about the new minimum wage?

My Thai wife says she doesn't know what's happened to Thai's, she says they used to be nice polite people and now there are more and more selfish bad Thai's.

As one senior Monk said recently it is because the Thai’s have swapped their Buddhist religion for consumerism. Most don't go to the temples anymore-they go to the shopping centres instead.