Anywhere In Bkk That Sells 7Mm Thick Ssd Drives?

dapsolapsalai

Does anybody know where I would be able to purchase a 7mm thick SSD drive in Bangkok, these are slightly slimmer than the regular SSD drives that are sold in most places, it needs to be the thinner type as it will be installed into an ultrabook

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news-700/Galaxy-Now-Builds-SSDs-the-Ultra-Thin-Razor-Poses-for-the-Camera.jpg

Then newer SSDs all seem to be 7mm vs the 9mm for older drives. Have several Samsung 830 SSDs here in front of me and they are 7mm, the new 840 is same size. Pantip Plaza should be full of these, also can get at JIB, Banana etc.

Good to hear if Samsung SSD's have arrived to Thailand. Can someone confirm that these are really available at the JIB or Banana? Last time I checked (few months ago), nobody was importing the Samsung drives to Thailand.

Where did you get yours and what was the specs & price?

Checking the web sites for JIB, Banana, InvadeIT, and others, I don't see any Samsung SSDs. When I checked last October, there were no Samsung SSDs available in Thailand, but hope that will change.