About Aeon Atm Fees In Chaing Mai

PaigeLeo

LIBOR rates and regulation have now been taken over by I believe the NYSE after all the crooked setups by the UK Banks /British Government...they should all have been put in jail...but we know that will never happen...

Ref AEON ...Best in Thailand and just for info there is one in the little Big C at Hang dong ..my fav....

after taking out hard earned moolah...walk down to Café revenge where the coffee is 10 Bt a go and a Tower of Chang....aaarrr..is @ 220 bt ...think 3 litre but I don't drink at lunchtime so cant say for certain...other day it was packed out....they were all.... at it ...if only I..

Other than Big C on the Superhighway, the one in IT City in Airport Plaza, and one in Siam TV, where are other Aeon ATMs located that might be closer in to the city center? One's in Hang Dong or further out don't help me.

Edited by FolkGuitar

FYI.. Went to the Aeon in Airport Plaza yesterday. The machines are now limited to 20 bills (20,000B) per withdrawal.

I encountered the same new limit in using my regular AEON ATM in BKK earlier this morning. It was an actual message displayed on the ATM screen, and that amount is not the limit amount on my bankcard.

From the AEON web site:

All Services Location here

Big C Extra Hangdong
    Big C Extra Chiangmai
    Central Plaza Chiangmai 2 Branch
    Central Airport Plaza Chiangmai Branch
    Tesco Lotus Hangdong Branch #2
    Big C Hangdong
    Tesco Lotus Kamthiang Branch #1
    Tesco Lotus Hangdong Branch #1
    Siam TV Chaingmai Shop
    Tesco Lotus Kamthiang Branch #2

• Big C Extra Chiangmai
    Central Plaza Chiangmai 2 Branch
    Central Airport Plaza Chiangmai Branch
  • Siam TV Chaingmai Shop

Thanks for these. I know that the one in Airport Plaza is inside of IT City.

Where is the one in Central Plaza? (I'm assuming this to be Kad Suan Kaew) And where is the one in Big C Extra?

If they are as hard to locate as the one in Airport Plaza it could take me three days of searching to find them!

I am not certain... I think Central Plaza is Central Airport Plaza... The reason there is a "2" is because there are more than one ATM locations in the same venue. It could be that there is an AEON at the fishtank end where ATM's are located near the exits to covered parking. I go to the one that just moved near IT City, so not sure.

I also don't go to Big C Extra often, so not sure of that one. If there is not an ATM counter service, it would most likely be where other ATM's are located.

Edited by hml367

If you are referring to Big C Extra (former Carfour) on the Super Highway, there is one ATM on the 1st floor among other ATMs. The bank of ATMs are located across several other banks. Since there is only one machine and no office, it is usually out of service (I assume out of money) between Friday and Monday.