Vets Chiang Mai Urgent

My Daughters little chihuawa is very lethargic and dont look good at all no energy (normally crazy) and I need to find a vet fast in Chiang Mai anyone know a good one.

thanks

PS might be food posioning but this is the second day she has been like this

Dr Nook Animal Hospital is where I always take my cats. If you go south on Chang Klan from Pantip Plaza, you will see a big Kasikorn Bank office on your left. Turn right into the soi opposite the bank and Dr Nook will be the last house on your right. She is very knowledgeable and thorough and speaks excellent English. Her phone is 081 883 5430.

/ Priceless

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Guys got her to the Vet and she has Parvo so she has been admitted and being treated and its just a waiting game now if she survives it or not

Hows the chihuahua doing? Hope all is well. Parvo is so devastating in these little dogs. They just lack the physical resources to fight the loss of fluids.

Unfortunately she died after 4 days in the vets I guess she was just too tiny to fight it, we saw her the day before she passed the coming evening and was trying to wag her tail but obviously not in good shape.

poor little thing you did all you could,your dog must have had contact with another,so keep on your guard,trying to wag her tail as your loving friend to the end.so sorry. taffy