Urgent: Short-Term Office Rental

manarak

I am in need of renting a small office or shop (around 50 m2) for one month (or maybe two), location in south Pattaya or Jomtien (not Na Jomtien).

- internet is required

- 4 desks would be a big plus (I will complement if not present)

- no need for phone

move-in within a week

All proposals welcome!

You might want to also elaborate a little more of the nature of your business needs, if you have WP already etc. as it might help us understand your needs along with your price range, weather you need furnishings etc. too. I have seen one for rent on the board at Foodland for quite some time but can't give you any details right now.

If it's still there later today maybe I will take a pic of the ad and reply here. Short term office rentals will not be easy to find here I think and most of the time you would also need to order internet etc.

You might want to also elaborate a little more of the nature of your business needs, if you have WP already etc. as it might help us understand your needs along with your price range, weather you need furnishings etc. too. I have seen one for rent on the board at Foodland for quite some time but can't give you any details right now.

If it's still there later today maybe I will take a pic of the ad and reply here. Short term office rentals will not be easy to find here I think and most of the time you would also need to order internet etc.

My need is for registering the business address for inspection by various administrations.

When all inspections are done, I will then move (officially) the business to another address that is unavailable now.

Gotta be careful with that one. I know when I had my textile business they visited the original address months after to make sure I wasn't scamming them for a WP. If you do change addresses and don't let them know they can revoke your WP and visa and even detain you.

Also when you change addresses you will have to go through the whole process again and maybe lose your current visa and WP.

Gotta be careful with that one. I know when I had my textile business they visited the original address months after to make sure I wasn't scamming them for a WP. If you do change addresses and don't let them know they can revoke your WP and visa and even detain you.

Also when you change addresses you will have to go through the whole process again and maybe lose your current visa and WP.

No problem, everything will be ok at the new address too.

at the intersection of Thappraya Road and Thepprasit road there is offices for rent (sorry dont know the name but its the building with the large LED screen on it!) Can get a price list from reception on the ground floor.

at the intersection of Thappraya Road and Thepprasit road there is offices for rent (sorry dont know the name but its the building with the large LED screen on it!) Can get a price list from reception on the ground floor.

thanks for the hint! will check there tomorrow

this was a good lead - my office problem is solved, many thanks Sommaz

And thank you Gone also.