Problem With New Honda Click(Idle Stop.

dogpoo

Have a problem with vibration which effects the visibility via the wing mirrors, majority of the time it is not possible to see anything other than a blur, also constant clicking noise maybe from the engine or body work related, bike drives perfectly apart from this vibration, taken it back to Honda twice now, they have taken the wing mirrors off twice and re-attached them but still the same, they seem utterly clueless!! any ideas? wish I had bought another Suzuki! mate has same bike and is perfect, no vibration, clear visibility via the wing mirrors and no other little annoying noises!

Edited by dogpoo

Put the bodywork off yourself and check ever nut and bolt is tight. And check your drive train which will mean pulling off the cover to the belt and look for any superfluous material like lots of belt dust which could be a sign your drive is out of alignment. .

• 6 years later...

Good day. I would like to ask regarding on the idling stop. I own honda click 150i. Is it safe that the idling stop is clicked on while ur on a long journey? Let say a two hour drive? 

Edited by Arrosh

Good day. I would like to ask regarding on the idling stop. I own honda click 150i. Is it safe that the idling stop is clicked on while ur on a long journey? Let say a two hour drive? 

1 hour ago, Arrosh said:

My idle stop has been on for the last five years.

• Thanks 1

This mirror vibration is it only when riding or does it do it when revved on the stand. I.e. is it engine related or wheel related. 

Are the mirrors on a Click mounted on the handlebars? You could try some heavy bar end weights from an accessory shop. 

All single cylinder engines vibrate a certain amount.