Paypal Withdrawal Limits In Thaibath Of. A Non Registered Acount?

Hello! I have 2 PayPal accounts one in the eu, and another one here in Thailand ! In eu PayPal want a copy of the passboard after I receive more then 2500€ within one year, then the Remove the limit! That's the law about some money laundering protection PayPal told on the hotline!

On us Paypal site a registration is needed when withdrawal is over 2500 dollar, but where are the limits for receive in thaibhath, and where are limit for one withdrawal?

Should you just ask Paypal customer service this question?

No way something as mainstream as Paypal will work for any major dodgy dealings, and if this stuff isn't published it's probably to prevent people trying to game the system by setting up lots of little accounts to fly under the radar. They might not even have hard rules, they probably have computers programmed with rule-based AI stuff - like the credit card outfits to prevent fraud - with a lot of factors including country of origin, flow patterns, type of product/service (supposedly) involved. I'd say whenever it comes up just provide them with the requested documentation and you won't have a problem.

I wouldn't be as concerned with banking regulation issues (unless you are up to something dodgy) but more likely Paypal just arbitrarily freezing your account(s) and keeping your money, they're famous for that.

If you're using them for something you actually depend on to make a living, I'd explore actually setting up alternative channels well in advance before you need them, don't rely on them at all.

By "withdrawal" do you mean transfer from Paypal into an account? I don't think they have any hard limits on that, once you've confirmed your real identity, shown documentation taxes are being paid etc.

Yes but when acount not verified where are the limits in thaibhath , same then us dollar?

When account not verified, your withdrawal limit is 0 Baht.

You can pay and receive payments (limited amount) but you cannot withdraw to bank.

Verification is not too hard if you have a Bkk bank be1st card.