Skype Address Shows Thaksin Orders, Pheu Thai Follows

webfact

Poor Yingluck.

She is not particularly bright, but her Brother continually showing her up to be little more than an irrelevant proxy must be disheartening.

Keep the home fires burning Yingluck. Your Brother will be home soon to run the "household".

She's in office. Abhisit and Suthep are not. She has world leaders at her beck and call. She's part of the Shinawatra family. How bright does she need to be? Probably bright enough to laugh at you.

World leaders at her beck and call .......... sums up the credibility of your post!

Maybe not beck. But, I think they'll take her calls...

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poor Yingluck.

She is not particularly bright, but her Brother continually showing her up to be little more than an irrelevant proxy must be disheartening.

Keep the home fires burning Yingluck. Your Brother will be home soon to run the "household".

She's in office. Abhisit and Suthep are not. She has world leaders at her beck and call. She's part of the Shinawatra family. How bright does she need to be? Probably bright enough to laugh at you.

World leaders at her beck and call .......... sums up the credibility of your post!

Maybe not beck. But, I think they'll take her calls...

You might want to back track a wee bit more.

Maybe a Secretary of state or a Foreign Minister, perhaps, if she is lucky, given the time difference between the LOS and World Leaders.

Poor Yingluck.

Yingluck Shinawatra has a lot going for her.

She's beautiful, intelligent, dresses well, comports herself well among the world's leaders and presumably says the right things when required.

Her liabilities are she's a Shinawatra and all that goes with that name, good and bad. She's been openly described by her own brother as his "clone", not as "my beautiful, intelligent, independent sister." Thaksin speaks, Yingluck reacts.

I wonder sometimes what answer she gives to people who ask her "Why does your brother Thaksin live in Dubai and not Thailand?"

• Like 1

You gotta laugh. If they had beat him in an election he would be gone now. Instead they made him a martyr. Serves you right.smile.png

He'll be an even better martyr when he's dead.

You have no historical background. How do you think Christianity grew from a small cult. You really that historically illiterate?

You gotta laugh. If they had beat him in an election he would be gone now.

I admit I gotta laugh... but it's at the notion that he would be gone now if had been beaten at the election.

cheesy.gif

No chance. He'd do exactly what he's doing after losing the election in Bangkok...... use his power and influence to get it annulled.

• Like 1

I admit I gotta laugh... but it's at the notion that he would be gone now if had been beaten at the election.

cheesy.gif

It's the only way to get rid of the guy. Coups don't work. I know you fellas are all for that kind of stuff but elections are the only tool that will get rid of your opponent. Days of the tanks are over in Thailand.

cheesy.gif

No chance. He'd do exactly what he's doing after losing the election in Bangkok...... use his power and influence to get it annulled.

Did his party lose the last election?

cheesy.gif

Well if losing an election means your party get less votes than another party then I would say it did.

Although this may not apply in Zimbabwe.

• Like 1

cheesy.gif

I think you know what he meant.ermm.gif

Pongsapat lost, Yingluck assured cooperation with Sukumhband and a day later PTP and UDD want EC to anull and investigate the winner. But I am sure Thaksin had a shock when he heard they lost. That power pole was apparently not smart enough.

cheesy.gif

Well if losing an election means your party get less votes than another party then I would say it did.

Although this may not apply in Zimbabwe.

Do you really think people don't know how a government if formed in Thailand? Give it a rest. Abhisit lost Yingluck won. Face it fellas the only way the Thaksin loses is by tank.

Edited by chiangmaikelly
  • Like 1

cheesy.gif

His party ? I thought he was banned from politics.

cheesy.gif

His party ? I thought he was banned from politics.

Maybe you should read the topic of the thread. You can't ban the man the people want in power any more.

cheesy.gif

It's the only way to get rid of the guy.

It's not the only way to get rid of the guy because it wouldn't make any difference to him whether his party is in control or not.

Witness the Red Shirt violence in 2007, 2009, and 2010 when his party wasn't in control. He made his presence known even more so then as opposed to when his party has been in control.

He's been divisive, disruptive, and destructive on either end, whether his proxy has been in power or not.

Edited by Buchholz
  • Like 2

Do you really think people don't know how a government if formed in Thailand? Give it a rest. Abhisit lost Yingluck won. Face it fellas the only way the Thaksin loses is by tank.

He also loses when he has to answer for his crimes in a court of law, which is the reason why he is a fugitive.

Nonsense the man lives in luxury and is running Thailand. At some point in time don't you fellas deal with the reality of the topic and information presented? You want to get rid of him? Give him amnesty bring him back and defeat him in an election. Otherwise get used to him running things by Skype. smile.png

cheesy.gif

exactly

• Like 1

Sorry Kelly, I see you didn't understand the difference between the BKK election I mentioned and the national election you'd obviously rather remember instead and it was Yingluck they voted for, not your man.

How many times has that same sad story been hashed out on Thai Visa?

cheesy.gif

exactly

Dream on. He will run things till he dies because you all are afraid to face him in an election.

• Like 1

Face it fellas the only way the Thaksin loses is by tank.

No, it's not.

He loses by facing justice.

He loses with incarceration on his current conviction and adjudicating his multiple pending cases.

If he's locked away for 30 years, his influence will wain.

• Like 2