' Thaksin Where Are You?' Writer Appointed Deputy Govt Spokeswoman

webfact

'Thaksin Where Are You?' writer appointed deputy govt spokeswoman
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Sunisa Lertpakawat, the former Army lieutenant who came to fame in 2007 for her book "Thaksin Where Are You?", has been promoted to deputy government spokeswoman.

Sunisa, who had been serving as Pheu Thai Party deputy spokeswoman, said senior party figures recognised her impressive performance during the Bangkok gubernatorial election campaign and wanted to give her a greater opportunity.

With her appointment to deputy governement spokeswoman by the Cabinet, she replaces Anusorn Iamsa-ard.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-03-12

• Like 1

Is this an action by Thaksin to increase his control of his clone?

post-46292-0-05955600-1363086560_thumb.j

2007. Sunisa Lertpakawat, or Jiab, was a little-known reporter for the army-run television station Channel 5. She became an overnight celebrity when her book, Thaksin, Where Are You? was released amid controversy last week. She insists she did not take money from the former PM to write the book.

Sunisa Lertpakawat was probed by the Army for going AWOL . She was absent without leave for 21 days from late May to June. She was in
London to interview former prime minister Thaksin Shinwatra for the book.

2007 Soldier-author of the book, "Thaksin, Are You OK?" is facing Army disciplinary action for violating the Defence Ministry's restriction against military officers becoming involved in politics.

2011. A former Army lieutenant, who penned two books about self-exiled ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, plans to contest the upcoming general elections as a Bangkok candidate under the Pheu Thai banner.

BANGKOK: -- Sunisa Lertpakawat, the former Army lieutenant who came to fame in 2007 for her book "Thaksin Where Are You?", has been promoted to deputy government spokeswoman.

A very rapid rise to fame for this young lady a definite PTP favourite. However, this news seems to be a few months old

January 6, 2013 1:00 amThaksin not to blame for soap being canned: Pheu Thai......Sunisa Lertpakawat, deputy spokesperson for Pheu Thai, said it was "impossible and insensible" for Thaksin to interfere with this matter. "Former PM Thaksin stays overseas and he certainly could not view this drama, so he had nothing to do with this matter," she said.

Feb 24, 2013 Pheu Thai deputy spokesperson Sunisa Lertpakawat said that having a governor from the Democrat Party - which already holds a majority in the Bangkok Council - was "scarier" than having a governor from the ruling party.

Edited by waza

She can't be that bright as everyone else seemed to know most of the time exactly where Thaksin was..... except the Royal Thai Police of course.

Even the minister who gave him a new passport knew.

"Sunisa, who had been serving as Pheu Thai Party deputy spokeswoman, said senior party figures recognised her impressive performance during the Bangkok gubernatorial election campaign and wanted to give her a greater opportunity."

"Feb 24, 2013 Pheu Thai deputy spokesperson Sunisa Lertpakawat said that having a governor from the Democrat Party - which already holds a majority in the Bangkok Council - was "scarier" than having a governor from the ruling party."

If this is an example of her "impressive performance" then the senior party figures are easily impressed.

post-46292-0-20642100-1363090244_thumb.j

• Like 1

"Sunisa, who had been serving as Pheu Thai Party deputy spokeswoman, said senior party figures recognised her impressive performance during the Bangkok gubernatorial election campaign and wanted to give her a greater opportunity."

"Feb 24, 2013 Pheu Thai deputy spokesperson Sunisa Lertpakawat said that having a governor from the Democrat Party - which already holds a majority in the Bangkok Council - was "scarier" than having a governor from the ruling party."

If this is an example of her "impressive performance" then the senior party figures are easily impressed.

Maybe she impressed in other ways.....?

• Like 1

attachicon.gifSunisa Lertpakawat.jpg

2007. Sunisa Lertpakawat, or Jiab, was a little-known reporter for the army-run television station Channel 5. She became an overnight celebrity when her book, Thaksin, Where Are You? was released amid controversy last week. She insists she did not take money from the former PM to write the book.

Sunisa Lertpakawat was probed by the Army for going AWOL . She was absent without leave for 21 days from late May to June. She was in

2007 Soldier-author of the book, "Thaksin, Are You OK?" is facing Army disciplinary action for violating the Defence Ministry's restriction against military officers becoming involved in politics.

2011. A former Army lieutenant, who penned two books about self-exiled ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra, plans to contest the upcoming general elections as a Bangkok candidate under the Pheu Thai banner.

A very rapid rise to fame for this young lady a definite PTP favourite. However, this news seems to be a few months old

January 6, 2013 1:00 amThaksin not to blame for soap being canned: Pheu Thai......Sunisa Lertpakawat, deputy spokesperson for Pheu Thai, said it was "impossible and insensible" for Thaksin to interfere with this matter. "Former PM Thaksin stays overseas and he certainly could not view this drama, so he had nothing to do with this matter," she said.

Feb 24, 2013 Pheu Thai deputy spokesperson Sunisa Lertpakawat said that having a governor from the Democrat Party - which already holds a majority in the Bangkok Council - was "scarier" than having a governor from the ruling party.

Does anyone know if she received a dishonorable discharge from the Army for being AWOL? If so this would certainly enhance her position in the PTP.

• Like 2

6-1-1_zpsa323dac5.jpg

2007. Sunisa Lertpakawat, or Jiab, was a little-known reporter for the army-run television station Channel 5. She became an overnight celebrity when her book, Thaksin, Where Are You? was released amid controversy

I always liked the second book that answered Sunisa's question, Thaksin, Where Are You ?, with the similarly straight-forward reply of, Here I Am !

30048220-01_zpsbe865f77.jpg052lydia_zps6cfdcf90.jpg

subtitled,

Stop Your Sniveling, I'm Hooked Up With A Hottie Named Lydia

K. Sunisa, the lady who threatened to sue someone for alleging she was dismissed from the Armed Services for leaving the country without asking for permission as any officer is supposed to do. Excuse at the time : "I knew they wouldn't grant me permission"
http://www.asiamedia.ucla.edu/article.asp?parentid=75280

BTW December 2012 the lady acted as Pheu Thai spokesperson already.
"Pheu Thai spokeswoman Sunisa Lertpakawat said Democrats should "move past" Thaksin and stop acting as a drag on national progress, particularly over changes to the post-coup constitution, which she blamed for political conflict over the past five years."
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Charter-to-be-ready-in-1-2-years-30196653.html

Well, a little more soap opera in Thailand.. Maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking this lady has some serious mental problems. Well, she's in the right place to show them off. And the question still is out there.. did she get throwed out of the Army? This kind of reminds me of Monica and Bill Clinton. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

6-1-1_zpsa323dac5.jpg

2007. Sunisa Lertpakawat, or Jiab, was a little-known reporter for the army-run television station Channel 5. She became an overnight celebrity when her book, Thaksin, Where Are You? was released amid controversy

I always liked the second book that answered Sunisa's question, Thaksin, Where Are You ?, with the similarly straight-forward reply of, Here I Am !

30048220-01_zpsbe865f77.jpg052lydia_zps6cfdcf90.jpg

subtitled,

Stop Your Sniveling, I'm Hooked Up With A Hottie Named Lydia

Sunsia is a big time stalker and Thaksin fanatic, not only did she write the book, " Where are you?", she funded the Bt100,000 to have it published. She then followed it up with the sequel "Thaksin Are You OK?", based on a personal interview with him. Its no wonder Lydia was compelled to write her book here I am to mark her territory and send the clear message of stay away bitch to Sunsia. I believe Khunying Pojaman is in the process of writing a book as well entitled "enjoy my slops".

Do you think Sunisa really wrote the book herself? More likely Thaksin paid a ghost to do it and the OK sequel, perhaps the same one who wrote Thaksin's autobiography that depicted him as having come from rags to riches. LoL.

Lydia definitely didn't write her book.

Big deal. Who cares.

Yeah really who cares! Though the question ' where are you?' Is still applicable- a wanted man in Thailand? Well his counterparts iin power seems to be blind... They visit him and share much in common - with the ghost of Mr T

Well Drama is not my favorite........

Read many posts, and will agree with one poster.... Who cares.........coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Not the country I served in many years ago........

Just my opinion........

So what about the rice pledge.......giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

kilosierra

6-1-1_zpsa323dac5.jpg2007. Sunisa Lertpakawat, or Jiab, was a little-known reporter for the army-run television station Channel 5. She became an overnight celebrity when her book, Thaksin, Where Are You? was released amid controversy
.I always liked the second book that answered Sunisa's question, Thaksin, Where Are You ?, with the similarly straight-forward reply of, Here I Am ! 052lydia_zps6cfdcf90.jpg%5Dsubtitled,052lydia_zps6cfdcf90.jpgsubtitled,Stop Your Sniveling, I'm Hooked Up With A Hottie Named Lydia,
Sunsia is a big time stalker and Thaksin fanatic, not only did she write the book, " Where are you?", she funded the Bt100,000 to have it published. She then followed it up with the sequel "Thaksin Are You OK?", based on a personal interview with him. Its no wonder Lydia was compelled to write her book here I am to mark her territory and send the clear message of stay away bitch to Sunsia. I believe Khunying Pojaman is in the process of writing a book as well entitled "enjoy my slops".
Do you think Sunisa really wrote the book herself? More likely Thaksin paid a ghost to do it and the OK sequel, perhaps the same one who wrote Thaksin's autobiography that depicted him as having come from rags to riches. LoL. Lydia definitely didn't write her book.
. http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/rightie1/thaksin_are_you_ok_zpsbf29657c.jpg
With her second book, Sunisa said about writing: I have a journalist's spirit. And I had a book. Some fans want to read my book. I always look for a chance to write a new book. I asked myself what I was doing. I was overwhelmed with sadness and fear. So when Thaksin said OK, he allowed me to interview him, I wanted to write the new book.I can make money from my book. Why do I have to trade my dignity with money from Thaksin?About her Army career (before she was discharged after being AWOL for a month):Serving the army is one of my pride. It's also my family's pride. I respect the army and I see the virtue of being an army officer. Both of my jobs (as military officer and writer) support each other and I can contribute to the country through both jobs. Now I have no major assignment at the army. But if one day I will be busy working for the military, I will have to do my best for the job.http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/04/03/politics/politics_30099552.php---------------------------------------------------------------------------------As Pheu Thai Party constituency MP candidate in 2011 elections.http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/rightie1/cove_zps49b650be.jpgActually, she didn't come up with # 1 number of votes and lost the election.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------As for Lydia... it probably matters little to Thaksin if she can write a book herself or not.lydia-profile_zps877ac7c7.jpg%5D..

It would certainly not matter to me if she can even write her name or not.

attachicon.gifSunisa Lertpakawat.jpg

Ah, but the quid pro quo is coming back to her big time.

Sure she didn't TAKE money for it THEN, but it's coming to here later without a doubt.

Chances are he monthly government spokesman pay with expenses is equal to her yearly army pay or better.

Clearly a Thaksin favorite. She made the liege lord's cockles tingle with joy

at his getting such a nice Face Raise, he doesn't forget those who make him look better.

Edited by animatic

the news is current, where previously she was a party spokesperson, she is now a Government spokes person, just as the article states.

Just for the record, the text editor is still unusable.

Edited by candypants

the news is current, where previously she was a party spokesperson, she is now a Government spokes person, just as the article states.

Just for the record, the text editor is still unusable.

Yer I pick that up too late to edit it