Thai Herbal Remedies Course In Bkk?

Kitsune

There is a sponsor in this forum selling Thai traditional herbs, could try a PM to ThaiHerbs.

But I am a little doubtful as I am not aware of anyplace. In fact I seem to remember a course in the past that raised a flap because there was concern about making sure "Thai wisdom" didn't fall into western hands. And if I remember right, the issue was allowing westerners to enroll in a course that was taught solely in Thai with Thai texts and thus was unlikely to attract many if any westerners to begin with. Far be it for a course to actually be pitched towards westerners.

(There have in fact been some past issues around patents for use of traditional Thai herbs so while the concerns seem exaggerated they are not without some basis).

I was 'almost' insulted when I asked for a tea to help my wife sleep, she tried to sell me some pills instead. Hell's bells and buckets of blood, you can buy this stuff in supermarkets back in Europe. I guess Thailand is going 'through a phase'.

You can buy it all over Thailand too (assuming you mean Thai herbal remedies). It's just that it will all be labeled in Thai so you won't know what it is for!

Not around Buriram you can't, the villagers laughed at me when I tried to treat my garden with plant extract (Bai sadaow).