Bosiet+Huet Courses In Thailand

britgent

NO. It can be done at Bangkok Rayong Hospital. The doctor is in the "Wellness Center" on (I think) the 2nd floor. He gave me a two-year certificate for ~4000 baht...

And that's definitely the OGUK and not ENG1?

Yes.

If it wasn't I wouldn't have posted it...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

MOGIT is now fully accredited by OPITO for these courses in both Pattaya (Laem Chabang) and Songkhla. The team in both centres is professional and great to deal with. They have a website at www.mogit.org with all details. Prices in Thailand do not vary between centres as they are controlled by a central standards authority. Good lick - hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I'm just wondering if anyone is still reading this topic? I'm an offshore underground mining maintenance drill fitter and am looking at switching across to the oil rig or LNG industry. I live in Bangkok and I want to do my Huet or bosiet course so I can put it on my resume to show I'm serious, can any of you oil rig guys point me in the right direction as to what course would be best for me. I'm Australian si will probably be looking for jobs in Australia first but I don't want to fly all the way back to oz just to do a course to put on my resume? Any advice would be appreciated thanks!

Hello I'm just wondering if anyone is still reading this topic? I'm an offshore underground mining maintenance drill fitter and am looking at switching across to the oil rig or LNG industry. I live in Bangkok and I want to do my Huet or bosiet course so I can put it on my resume to show I'm serious, can any of you oil rig guys point me in the right direction as to what course would be best for me. I'm Australian si will probably be looking for jobs in Australia first but I don't want to fly all the way back to oz just to do a course to put on my resume? Any advice would be appreciated thanks!

My advice get a job on an "oil rig" first then do your BOSIET, this ticket will not help you find a job if you don't have the skill set they are looking for in the offshore game

If you must, just put it on your CV that you have got it, and if any interest, tell them it has just run out, but your willing to pay for it and get it done quickly its only a 3 day course

• 3 years later...