Tmn Tv - For Goodness Sake!

wineman

Does anyone on here have TMN cable TV, AND the box? How many extra channels do you get with the box and do they include live English Premier League games please? I have True and want to cancel it, but I don't want to do that then find I cannot get the English PL. I just can't get an answer either way from TMN's office here in the Darkside.

Would be grateful for some help.

sorry for you but even the extra box will not have EPL.

My condo recently changed from Sophon to TMN and we got option for set-up box with some extras.

It has ESPN and about 8 more channels, but if you need EPL I think you have to stick with that terrible True, as they are in the proces of leasing the rights from the new CTH license holder for EPL

You're out of luck on EPL with True anyway after this season ends.

Which is why they rebranded from "king of soccer" to "king of sports" !

With TMN you get the Astro supersporys channels, so you'll definitely have some of the EPL games but not all of them like on True now.

Or wait until True lose the EPL at the end of this season and see what the cable company that got the rights have to offer and where.

I'm holding off on a large satellite dish for ^^^ that reason.

Thanks pattayadingo. Will do that..

sorry for you but even the extra box will not have EPL.

My condo recently changed from Sophon to TMN and we got option for set-up box with some extras.

It has ESPN and about 8 more channels, but if you need EPL I think you have to stick with that terrible True, as they are in the proces of leasing the rights from the new CTH license holder for EPL

Thanks tontraveller.

You're out of luck on EPL with True anyway after this season ends.

Which is why they rebranded from "king of soccer" to "king of sports" !

With TMN you get the Astro supersporys channels, so you'll definitely have some of the EPL games but not all of them like on True now.

Thanks monty.