Where To Buy Red Palm Oil?

cigar7

I am looking to buy some red palm oil in Pattaya. I looked in Big C, Tops on Pattaya Klang, and that supermarket in Modern on beach road, but no red palm oil. Can anyone recommend a store in Pattaya that sells red palm oil?

I don't know what it is, but if it is some sort of cooking oil that the Thais use , might I suggest you get the Thai name and venture to the Naklua market. Go to the dried foods section, I often see all sorts of unusual things there. Chances are someone there might know where to get it.

I don't know what it is, but if it is some sort of cooking oil that the Thais use , might I suggest you get the Thai name and venture to the Naklua market. Go to the dried foods section, I often see all sorts of unusual things there. Chances are someone there might know where to get it.

I have a bottle of canola & red palm oil. It says on the bottle it is a product of malaysia . It is horrible stuff that i can't use for cooking as it adds a unpleasant flavour to food and it stains everything orange/red so i use it for oiling locks and hinges and stuff outside and around the house where the stain doesn't matter. Bought it so long ago i can't remember where i got it. Sorry !

Edited by xen