Sherry

In my view, there's no sherry in Thailand for "a good price!" Not quite so true for standard reds and whites, though they're generally overpriced. But for sherry and other imported staples of the trade, so far the prices are still outrageous compared to back in the old country. One man's opinion.

In my view, there's no sherry in Thailand for "a good price!" Not quite so true for standard reds and whites, though they're generally overpriced. But for sherry and other imported staples of the trade, so far the prices are still outrageous compared to back in the old country. One man's opinion.

not exactly what I wanted to hear...

Only one shop recommendation on Samui probably means I won't get any on Phangan? :(

Have you tried the A market (I think that is the name, roughly across the street in the area of Homemart..on Ban Tai - Haad Rin road). It's been a few years since I was in there, but seem to remember had better selection of booze than most places ....

Mind you Sherry maybe a little to sophisticated for KP! wink.png

Have you tried the A market (I think that is the name, roughly across the street in the area of Homemart..on Ban Tai - Haad Rin road). It's been a few years since I was in there, but seem to remember had better selection of booze than most places ....

Mind you Sherry maybe a little to sophisticated for KP!

Guess You mean the 'big A' market, thanks, I will try it!

Just getting bored of my daily dose of HongThong and wanna try something new :P: lol:

• Like 1