Roof Leaks

DD13

Hello Folks

The recent storms have shown up a couple of leaks from the ridge on my house

Can someone "please" suggest a competent, reliable person/company, who they have had good service from, and professional work.

Many thanks

DD13

Sadly probably true......but I am forever optomistic of finding at least one Thai person who has had the sense to have learned from a westener....

Looks like it will be down to me to go up on the roof and effect a repair............unless someone has yet to read my post

Sadly probably true......but I am forever optomistic of finding at least one Thai person who has had the sense to have learned from a westener....

Looks like it will be down to me to go up on the roof and effect a repair............unless someone has yet to read my post

DD13 I think many of us in here have tried numerous contractors to fix leaky roofs, I finally got mine done but would not recomend the guy as it took nearly 3 months of hit and miss patch ups ,meant wait for the next wet season....

CPAC have approved roofing contractors that will come out do the work and guarantee it, you should be able to get the contact number from any place that sells CPAC tiles, They will find the source of the problem and fix it have used them.

CPAC have approved roofing contractors that will come out do the work and guarantee it, you should be able to get the contact number from any place that sells CPAC tiles, They will find the source of the problem and fix it have used them.

Thankyou "Rimmer"

I will try to contact them before the next deluge

After 10 years of leaky roofs, I had a complete new roof put on, it still leaked, so i eventually had enough,

and got it foamed, with a 10 year guarantee.

I have no regrets and don't worry anymore, when it rains.

Pattaya Girl I don't want to rain on your Parade but read the threads, your roof tiles are still leaking it will just take over ten years to get through the foam to your ceiling. Sorry.........

After 10 years of leaky roofs, I had a complete new roof put on, it still leaked, so i eventually had enough,

and got it foamed, with a 10 year guarantee.

I have no regrets and don't worry anymore, when it rains.

Pattaya Girl I don't want to rain on your Parade but read the threads, your roof tiles are still leaking it will just take over ten years to get through the foam to your ceiling. Sorry.........

I am happy with it, and its the first time in 10 years i can sit back without worry, I am now ok for the next 10 years, bring on the rain :)

10 years is fine with me :)

Then I am very happy not to have upset you. I weighed the odds and tried for a full repair, may well be 10 years before I get it done properly...... All the best RabC

Edited by RabC
  • Like 1