Thaksin Has No Share In Ptt: Noppadol

webfact

Thaksin has no share in PTT: Noppadol
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Noppadol Pattama, a legal advisor to former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, flatly denied the rumour that Thaksin and his family hold a share in PTT Plc, the national oil and gas company.

Referring to a series of attacks in some newspapers and social media that said Thaksin was behind the currently high fuel prices in Thailand, on Sunday he said the family has no single share in PTT.

Thaksin neither has any interests in oil and gas industry in Thailand or neighbouring countries.

He noted that if an evidence could be produced to verify the years-long accusation, Thaksin would transfer all (said) shares in PTT to the person on top of a Bt100 million giveway.

Those politicians and their network should stop defaming others without any evidence, he noted.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-03-18

Perhaps speculation began when Thaksin's former Deputy Transportation Minister and former Thai Rak Thai Party MP banned from politics for 5 years because of electoral fraud, Vichet Kasemthongsri, was selected as the new Chairman of PTT last month... compounded by the unexplained and abrupt resignation of the preceding Chairman just before.

:coffee1:

• Like 2

So now we're blaming Thaskin for high fuel prices. I guess Thaskin must also be behind the Dengue Fever oubreak, as it's obvious this crowd will soon be reporting that he owns shares in the drug companies.

"He noted that if an evidence could be produced to verify the years-long accusation, Thaksin would transfer all (said) shares in PTT to the person on top of a Bt100 million giveway"

So..... does the above sentence say that he does have shares.....and if the shares are evidenced, then a reward is offered ??

What a shame ,I was beginning to think he owned all of Thailand, I am sure with a little ingenuity Mr "T" could own PTT, as for the out break of Dengue fever we all no that was brought about by Maggie Thatcher , that well known socialite from Chiang Mai.coffee1.gif

Noppadol is hardly likely to have personal knowledge of Thaksin's shareholdings and is merely relaying a message as ordered. As his credibility is close to zero and Thaksin's far less (negative- I expect him to lie) anything said should be taken with a lot of salt.

• Like 1

This could be just another ruse or Thaksin could be telling the truth.

You see that's the problem when you're a proven liar. Even if you are telling the truth for once nobody believes you.

"family has no single share in PTT"

I am going to call BS on this statement...PTT is a sucessfull publically traded company, and Noppadol is saying they have no shares in their portfolio, but he is correct, it will not be a single share, most likely millions of them...wink.png

So now we're blaming Thaskin for high fuel prices. I guess Thaskin must also be behind the Dengue Fever oubreak, as it's obvious this crowd will soon be reporting that he owns shares in the drug companies.

Don't think he's responsible for the Dengue Fever...if you'd have said the plague...well,he is a rat,right now a desert rat.

That's an insult, an insult to the real desert rats that is, those from the 7th Armoured Division who earned their name in Northern Africa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_7th_Armoured_Division

Right you are. They were some of the best of the best.

• Like 1

Noppadol Pattama, a legal advisor to former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, flatly denied the rumour that Thaksin and his family hold a share in PTT Plc

"denied Thaksin and his family hold a share".... could mean they hold 600 million shares.

Edited by Buchholz
  • Like 1

I think that it is an absolute certainty that MrT has abundant shares in PTT under one or more of the many corrupted cohorts names that he has in his villians port folio.

I agree because K Noppadol has been proven to be the stalwart of lies.

It was rumored some years ago, that Mrs Shinawatra owned all the JET Jiffy Servos in Thailand at one time.

But shortly before or after the divorce from Mr "T", she sold out to PTT. Every Jet Jiffy since then you will have noticed has been converted to a PTT-7/11.

Just a rumor, maybe someone can confirm or deny.

"Thaksin also ordered ministers to clarify against allegations that he owns a massive number of PTT shares, saying the allegation is not true because PTT is a truly public company."

Then on cue.........

Noppadol Pattama, a legal advisor to former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, flatly denied the rumour that Thaksin and his family hold a share in PTT Plc, the national oil and gas company.

Simply as already stated, his lawyer has been instructed to deliver a statement, no doubt with the disclaimer he makes no opinion of such accuracies. And Shin Clan may not, so be it, but with PTT a top 100 global company as listed by Forbes then you can bet an alias, shelf company or individuals do, and with share transfers signed but undated being held by the Shin Clan until appropriate to sell them.

Other paper reporting today unidentified Shin family member has 0.002% stock in PTT.

Read the same story, but did not see how many shares this person had, so do we or that newspaper get the shares and the money promised by this so called lawyer?

• Like 1

Is this the same Noppadol who denied that Thaksin Skyped to the cabinet a week ago?

I wonder if Noppadol is the one actually acting as Thaksin's nominee.

Yep. Also the same Noppadol who denied that Thaksin hired Robert Amserdam to lobby for him.

Thaksin is caught out lying again..........

Thaksin also ordered ministers to clarify against allegations that he owns a massive number of PTT shares, saying the allegation is not true because PTT is a truly public company.

PTT President Pailin Chuchotttaworn, accompanied by PTT's chief financial officer Surong Bulakul, told a press conference on Monday that the online allegations against the company were distorted, adding that the Shinawatra family’s share ownership in PTT represented only 0.002 per cent of the firm's total 2.85 billion shares.

post-46292-0-23317200-1363682855_thumb.j Lie for me