What If Applying For New Visa With Few Pages Left In Passport?

Would it be a problem when you apply for a new non imm O visa when you only have, say, 5 empty pages left in your passport?

Also, if one has an active visa and one has to get a new passport (because it is full), can one then just continue

with 2 passports (old and new), i.e. enter/exit showing both passport (for as long till the visa expires)?

Or does one have to transfer the visa into the new passport (assumingly at CW immigration)?

Thanks

Only extensions of stay are transferred - you can continue to use a valid visa by showing it in replaced passport and new stamps will be made in the new passport.

Thanks.

Of course, when replacing passports, the old passport (in which the visa is) is usually perforated, this is no problem then?

And I take it a visa application will not be refused because one only has a few pages left in his passport?

I successfully obtained my new 1 year multi non imm o visa at savannakhet last week, no probs there, I only had 4 clear pages left after entry visa to Laos

Out of interest was your multi O based on marriage and if so did you have to show financial details?

I successfully obtained my new 1 year multi non imm o visa at savannakhet last week, no probs there, I only had 4 clear pages left after entry visa to Laos

Out of interest was your multi O based on marriage and if so did you have to show financial details?

+1

Sorry for late reply ,, ive been in transit to my work,, I used an agent but only to submit the docs for me,, agent asked for 300k financials, i had 400k as planning on future trying to extend inside country but agent was not fussy about bank book being updated,, I've heard some reports that if yo go in person they don't always ask for financials in Sav

quote name='arminbkk'

+1