Where To Buy Stiletto Shoes In Pattaya?

Gone

No, not for me lol. I have a friend visiting me from back home and she wants to buy some of those long Stiletto shoes or boots like the Russian woman wear. I know where to find a lot of things here but don't have a clue where to start with this one. Maybe the Russian woman import them?

If anyone knows please let us know and I can take her there and thank you in advance for any help.

post-147691-0-62893600-1363661497_thumb.

Have done shoe shopping with my GF:

Central Festival has lots of shoe shops with some pretty weird shoes => but of course prices on the high side

Pattaya Night Market on second road has lot of small shops with high hells, not sure about boots, but low prices

There is a big shoe shop that goes from beach road to second road, as far as I remember somewhere near Royal Garden, there you should find all kind of shoes (really big shop) => prices are medium there

Thanks Swiss. She found some today across from tukcom but shoes and not high enough she said so maybe we will try your ides when it cools down. I can't understand how woman can walk in these things but I love seeing them wear them haha.

Pop down boyz town ,and ask around ,they must know.cheesy.gif

1) I have been here 13 years and still have never gone there but am curious as to why YOU would know about this place?

2) Why would boys know about high heel shoes and boots for woman?

tongue.png

1) I have been here 13 years and still have never gone there but am curious as to why YOU would know about this place?

We (the wife and i) use it to drive through from beach road to second road ,lots of ladyboys wear high heels dont ya know?biggrin.png

Edited by thenervoussurgeon

tongue.png

We (the wife and i) use it to drive through from beach road to second road ,lots of ladyboys wear high heels dont ya know?biggrin.png

Yeah, but you don't find many of them in boyz town, rather on beach road (but difficult to get shopping tips there...) or soi6, soi diana, soi buakhao tongue.png and... don't ask me why I know whistling.gif