Stink Bombs... Buying/making?

Almera

Wanting to fully integrate into Thai culture I'm interested in buying some stink bomb capsules or whatever.

To answer the question before it is demanded of me, there are a few people that I want to move along from their new little hangout, and of course not wanting to bring up the subject with them lest they get hurt wittle feelings and then explode in venomous anger, I'd rather this approach of them being unknowingly coerced into leaving of their own accord.

Has anyone seen any stink bomb capsules or whatever in any joke shops (or other shops here)?

Or know any cool recipes? (the smaller and easier the better).

Thanks. smile.png

Edited by Almera

How can you even consider smoking them out. This is your big chance to "observe" the natives ! whistling.gif

Absolutely, observe them trying to figure out what is happening.

My money is on that they can't.

Little Thai lab rats, fascinating. :)

So just trying to understand, you have young kids hanging out on your land, so rather than saying get off my land, you want to find out how to construct a stink bomb and throw it at them? Is that the gist? Surely leaving a dead fish nearby would suffice.

So just trying to understand, you have young kids hanging out on your land, so rather than saying get off my land, you want to find out how to construct a stink bomb and throw it at them? Is that the gist? Surely leaving a dead fish nearby would suffice.

A few bottles of fish sauce would probably work as well.

No. Nothing close to the gist. :)

Never mind, get back to the beer.