Thai Students Set For Mass Tablet Computer Handout

webfact

It's better that tablet technology never hits primary school levels, or otherwise it will affect the kids negatively in social behavior none, they won't have any because they will create that mindset called attention deficit disorder addiction syndrome...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you agree with me Noistar, I made this point earlier in the thread. I'm sure Steele joe must think you a decent chap too!

An example of being able to think critically and analytically: I did not express any opinion on whether you are a decent chap or not, I simply said I have no reason to believe you are not. Just because your thinking is very skewed on this topic (and that perhaps it is due to a certain overriding agenda), that wouldn't mean you weren't a decent chap.

And I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

:)

PS: I can't seem to summon the energy to point out how it is that if you made that point earlier in the thread, you also undermined it.

Perhaps you have unintentionally misunderstood my posts, or i yours.

Not sure how stating that tablet technology at the expense of decent teaching methods isn't a positive step, ties in with what i understood in your posts.

If we agree that the tablet idea is a step too far given the current state of the Thai education system, then I'm a happy bunny.