Thai Parliament Will Not Cooperate If Yingluck Refuses To Attend: Wisut

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said Dolly

August 2, 2011 BANGKOK - The first meeting of the Lower House since the July 3 election held on August 2 morning voted for Somsak Kiatsuranont as the new legislative chief. Charoen Chankomol and Wisut Chainarun were elected as deputy House speakers. All candidates were nominated by the election-winner Pheu Thai Party on Aug 1 as the party holds the majority of the Lower House. The runner-up Democrat Party did not propose anyone to contest and so the candidates were automatically given the position. http://www.chinadailyapac.com/article/thai-lower-house-selects-new-house-speaker

Deputy House Speaker Wisut Chainarun warned Thursday that the Parliament would not cooperate with the Cabinet if Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra continued ignoring her parliamentary duties.

So its not a case of sabre rattling by the Dems but a public show of disunity by the PTP players. Good to know all the PTP players are on the same page,

Like I said ain't gonna happen, but I stand corrected the article did mention the PTP deputy house speaker, but whether it be the deputy house speaker or the dems insisting on stock answers to obvious closed stock answer questions.....just sabre rattling nothing more, bless 'em....Thaksin has already beat them to the punch again....all sorted.....dream on guys nice to see you all hold the same dreams......sweet...but still dreams

• Like 1

Well said Dolly

August 2, 2011 BANGKOK - The first meeting of the Lower House since the July 3 election held on August 2 morning voted for Somsak Kiatsuranont as the new legislative chief. Charoen Chankomol and Wisut Chainarun were elected as deputy House speakers. All candidates were nominated by the election-winner Pheu Thai Party on Aug 1 as the party holds the majority of the Lower House. The runner-up Democrat Party did not propose anyone to contest and so the candidates were automatically given the position. http://www.chinadailyapac.com/article/thai-lower-house-selects-new-house-speaker

Deputy House Speaker Wisut Chainarun warned Thursday that the Parliament would not cooperate with the Cabinet if Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra continued ignoring her parliamentary duties.

So its not a case of sabre rattling by the Dems but a public show of disunity by the PTP players. Good to know all the PTP players are on the same page,

Like I said ain't gonna happen, but I stand corrected the article did mention the PTP deputy house speaker, but whether it be the deputy house speaker or the dems insisting on stock answers to obvious closed stock answer questions.....just sabre rattling nothing more, bless 'em....Thaksin has already beat them to the punch again....all sorted.....dream on guys nice to see you all hold the same dreams......sweet...but still dreams
his party membership doesn't matter. as the speaker he should remain neutral anayway and in this case acting only as the messenger, telling the PM in what mood the parliament currently is. guess who came up with that idea to be not willing to cooperate.

Well said Dolly

his party membership doesn't matter. as the speaker he should remain neutral anayway and in this case acting only as the messenger, telling the PM in what mood the parliament currently is. guess who came up with that idea to be not willing to cooperate.

Thanks Zhou Zhou, lucky we have you to point out the blindingly obvious. My guess is this......."guess who came up with that idea to be not willing to cooperate", was meant to be a question but lacks a ?

However, if you have read the OP you would discover that its no mystery, "Deputy House Speaker Wisut Chainarun warned Thursday that the Parliament would not cooperate with the Cabinet if Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra continued ignoring her parliamentary duties". Yes, Deputy House Speaker Wisut Chainarun came up with that idea.

Edited by waza

I see, i also found out that it seems to be not the same house speaker who dared to tell the democrats something that lead to that democrats MP doing that "sieg heil" nazi salute scandal.

Lets hope HonD Yingluck knows how to be nice and polite and doesn't do the same silly thing as reaction.

Apparently the cousin of Abhisit also carries an attendance record simiar to that of Yingluck, but he did make it for the recocillation bill protest that forced the house to adjourn in June 2012, perhaps just feels he is required at the important business end too.....so unfortunate when the family of Abhisit let him down, 20K baht a day allowance too I understand....tut tut...at least Yingluck is abroad furthering the interests of Thailand signing bilateral trade agreements, perhaps the deputy speaker should be presenting an ultimatum to the errant democrats to earn their crust, not Yingluck!! But I agree Yingluck is stretching her self doing so much in the way of raising the international profile of Thailand, a few more days relaxing listening to the jealous whinging of the Dems locked in parliament (those do turn up of course) may encourage additional enthusiasm for her task

• Like 1

Apparently the cousin of Abhisit also carries an attendance record simiar to that of Yingluck, but he did make it for the recocillation bill protest that forced the house to adjourn in June 2012, perhaps just feels he is required at the important business end too.....so unfortunate when the family of Abhisit let him down, 20K baht a day allowance too I understand....tut tut...at least Yingluck is abroad furthering the interests of Thailand signing bilateral trade agreements, perhaps the deputy speaker should be presenting an ultimatum to the errant democrats to earn their crust, not Yingluck!! But I agree Yingluck is stretching her self doing so much in the way of raising the international profile of Thailand, a few more days relaxing listening to the jealous whinging of the Dems locked in parliament (those do turn up of course) may encourage additional enthusiasm for her task

Isn't she doing the FM's job?

• Like 1

Two jobs and a mother too, no wonder she has little time to answer the Dems silly questions in Parliament... what a woman

• Like 1

You mean this cousin?

"Suranand Vejjajiva, who served as a Prime Minister's Office minister in Thaksin Shinawatra's government, has started playing a prominent role in the Yingluck administration even though there are still a few months left before his five-year political ban expires...........Last Friday, Suranand confirmed media reports that Yingluck had made him her "personal spokesman". For many political observers, Suranand can be considered the "little prime minister" because he has obviously won the premier's trust and is helping her with many key issues, be it with work, public relations or her image".

So you think Yingluck serve Thailand better trolling around the globe begging investors for money so her criminal brother can raise Bt2.2 trillion for (nudge nudge wink wink) infrastructure improvements. Than leading her cabinet in the parliament in running the country for the benefits of all Thais.

post-46292-0-64744100-1364164764_thumb.j Hi I am "raising the international profile of Thailand"

post-46292-0-09504100-1364164930_thumb.j "So are we Yingluck, we have many foreign investors, we are patriots too"

post-46292-0-12475500-1364165038_thumb.j Forget it girls Burma is getting my money.

Edited by waza
  • Like 2

Two jobs and a mother too, no wonder she has little time to answer the Dems silly questions in Parliament... what a woman

2 jobs? What's the other one? As for mother, she'd probably get done for child abandonment, if she lived in Europe.

• Like 1

2 jobs? What's the other one? As for mother, she'd probably get done for child abandonment, if she lived in Europe.

Well if she didn't hold the position of PM they would not be demanding her presence.....but in your desperation to criticise I expect another low blow like your totally unfounded comment on her parenting skills...smile.png

• Like 1

I see, i also found out that it seems to be not the same house speaker who dared to tell the democrats something that lead to that democrats MP doing that "sieg heil" nazi salute scandal.

Lets hope HonD Yingluck knows how to be nice and polite and doesn't do the same silly thing as reaction.

Not to worry too much Zhouzhou .

Being Thai-educated, they probably wouldn't recognise the Nazi-salute, except as a fashion-statement (ala that Chiang Mai school), and anyway Thailand was on the Nazi-side, in that particular war, so perhaps would take it as a gesture of respect ? wink.pngwhistling.gif

Not to worry too much Zhouzhou .

Being Thai-educated, they probably wouldn't recognise the Nazi-salute, except as a fashion-statement (ala that Chiang Mai school), and anyway Thailand was on the Nazi-side, in that particular war, so perhaps would take it as a gesture of respect ? wink.pngwhistling.gif

post-46292-0-05084300-1364185496_thumb.j

• Like 2

Interesting propaganda. You really write like you believe she is actually the real PM running the country.

Big Brother made it clear he will cut his generous allowances to PTP MPs who don't attend parliament and vote as instructed. She doesn't seem to grasp he meant her too! That's why he's grooming bigger sister to replace her (now that her 5 year corruption ban is over).

You really think the international profile of Thailand has been raised by the PM cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Two jobs? Has she ever had a real job in her life? She is a very well practised, acomplished and well recorded liar of course. So I guess she can answer any question - just make something up as usual. Hope the plane to NZ has radar and night flying cababilities.

Agree - being an unmarried mother is difficult in any country, although being a bllionaire member of a very, almost unusually, wealthy clan must help.

What a woman, what a family ................ indeed.

• Like 1