' Bangkok Rules' For Women Convicts

webfact

Mayhap because the statistics are collated by International Centre for Prison Studies, which is part of the University of Essex in the UK a widely respected organisation who assist governments and other bodies in establishing prison and incarceration policies.

Next they should get statistics as to why this is happening in Thailand. Personally i have the idea that their menfolk have a lot to answer to. I have met and talked to so many young Thai ladies who have got children, but have no husband, all say ...........papa go away !

Why don't they have beer bars in ladies prison so that ladies can earn a little extra money. It would be a novelty for men to be able to go to jail for a <deleted> ! thumbsup.gif

brilliant idea, why not go to the nearest police station and tell them about your plan. i am sure they will welcome your input.
  • Like 1

Why don't they have beer bars in ladies prison so that ladies can earn a little extra money. It would be a novelty for men to be able to go to jail for a <deleted> ! thumbsup.gif

brilliant idea, why not go to the nearest police station and tell them about your plan. i am sure they will welcome your input.

Well they did have a massaqge parlor at the old ChiangMai women's prison.

Edited by harrry

Why don't they have beer bars in ladies prison so that ladies can earn a little extra money. It would be a novelty for men to be able to go to jail for a <deleted> !

Beer bars behind bars. I'd fancy doing a bit of short time then. :rolleyes:

Any money making idea would certainly be welcome