Looking For Furniture Wax...

bamboozled

I checked at Home Pro but no luck. Does anyone have a heads up on where to get this smelly stuff? It comes in a can and you apply it to furniture with a brush (it's pretty odorous), let it sit for a bit, and then rub it off with a rag. Leaves your woody goodies looking sharp. Where where WHERE?

Home Pro, Global House and probably all the other places sell teak oil. I use that on my patio furniture.

Can also buy tins of Bosny floor tile & furniture wax, but a lot of elbow grease is required.

Edited by MESmith

I suppose I could try Pledge and Old English but what I am referring to is a soft wax, not a liquid. So maybe this Bosny stuff is the ticket because yeah, it does take elbow grease but the furniture comes out looking grand. This is what we use in restoration. I didn't see the Bosny at Home Pro. Am I blind? I have used teak oil but it's bloody expensive. I would like to find linseed oil for the outdoor stuff which should be a lot cheaper and apparently just as good.

-tanks 4 the help fellers...

I've got some somewhere in a big tin. It's white , orange and blue (the tin) if I remember correctly.

Can't remember the name or find the tin. Will let you know when I find it. I'm having a spring clean so should turn up!!